Show us your kitty cats

Soldato
Zorro and Nero are lovely rypt, do they have any funny traits like biting your nose in your sleep?

No, buy they gladly steal my bed or seat.

For instance if I get up at night to go to the toilet, by the time I'm back one of the cats will be sleeping across my bed in the space I vacated lol

Associate
Buster:

picture35q.jpg

picture33r.jpg

picture38h.jpg

picture37y.jpg

Soldato
OP
One of mine insists on biting my toes as soon as I come out of my room in the morning.

I wake up to toe biting, its their way of saying I'm hungry now:(. My other favorite thing they will do is leap of the headboard straight on to my crotch when I'm in a deep sleep:mad:.

Soldato
You know, out of all the cats I've seen in this thread, even though I'm a great lover of the good looking pedigree cats, the one cat that strikes me is:

62983044.jpg

If he is a dominant cat, then it would be fascinating to see how he gets on with my Egyptian Mau, Reflex, who is ridiculously dominating when he first meets a new cat, but calms down once dominance has been established.

My Bengal would definitely be scared of the cat shown in the pic and may take a while to come to terms with his arrival, despite Mr Bengal being a large/heavy cat.

I remember a while a go there was a cat thread like this one. In there, the most memorable cat had to be a small sphynx cat which was one of the ugliest (but most intriging) cats that I've ever seen. Whoever posted that pic should give us another look.

Soldato
That last photo of Logsi's William has given me one of those giggling fits that goes on for minutes and leaves you feeling dizzy.

Lovely cats and photos in here, folks :)

One day, when I've got the outdoor space, I shall get me a Maine **** or a Norwegian Forest. And an industrial-strength vacuum cleaner, of course.

Back
Top Bottom