Show us your kitty cats

Found an old photo of Milo one Christmas being a little sod, every night that tree would be knocked over.:o

phpzregf0am.jpg

Rocky:

I posted this one in the original random picture thread.. now deleted of course...

P1000036-resized.jpg

New pic. Damn my compact camera and no aperture priority...

P1000507%20-%20resized.jpg

Here are my two:

Sherbert (Male, 4 years of age)

dscn0614.jpg

dscn0605.jpg

Thalula (Female, 1 years of age)

dscn0603.jpg

dscn0606p.jpg

We acquired T from our old next door neighbour when their cat had a litter. Sherbie is actually T's dad! We've only had him a few months. Old neighbour wanted to get rid of him. We were more than happy to take him on when we heard.

Bit disturbing when we got him at first as all he wanted to do was just knob his daughter. The old snip soon sorted that out :D

Thanks :) I cant believe how much he eats, he's already eat 1/3 of a tin this morning and he's not much larger than a tin!

Haven't decided a name for him yet, I was thinking of Gandalf as he's a grayish colour.

:D

He looks ridiculously cute though :cool:

Should grow to be big (well at least wide :p) if he keeps eating like that :D

I found a cat last night on a main road on the way home from the QPR game:

3958514051_605e627540.jpg

3958699811_caaa9c2a82.jpg

3958686589_cd92bf9e8e.jpg

She was starving and judging by what she left in the litter she has only been eating grass for the past few days. Very very friendly though so someone is missing her, took her to the vets today and she's not chipped. :( Going to put a load of posters up over the next few days, I'd love to keep her if not claimed but the other half says apparently 4 cats is too many. :D :(

Last edited:
This is my boy who I lost to FIV about 6 months ago.

gallery_1222_96_17063.jpg

I said I wouldn't have any more for a while but this brother and sister were rescued and needed some proper care - flees, worms, very upset tummies. They are well on the mend now and putting on weight nicely.

Bishop and Ripley.

gallery_1222_96_8531.jpg

Back
Top Bottom