Show us your kitty cats

Here is my Tiger.

Had him as a kitten when he was too young I think, still had blue eyes and could fit in the palm of your hand.

How he is bigger than my parents dogs (Cavaliar King Charles) and eats more than both of them together...

Will try and find a more recent photo of him later!

tiger.jpg

I've got two female cats - a 3 year old Norwegian forest cat and a 6 month old normal moggy kitten. Here's the wegie laying on top of the kitten who seemingly doesn't care:

cats1.jpg

The pair of them together, with the norwegian looking annoyed again :)

cats2.jpg

And to prove she doesn't always look annoyed:

cats3.jpg

Willow and Buster - no idea what breed but I love 'em :-)

Cats.jpg

Rescue cats - got them at 20 weeks old.

[Robster];14812697 said:
Some pictures of Mabel throughout the year we've had her...

mabel01.jpg

mabel02.jpg

mabel03.jpg

mabel04.jpg

She's my first cat, we always had dogs in the house when I was younger, I'd love to get another now :)

What breed of kitty is this, I am assuming some sort of bengal?..... just been looking at some bengal breeders online and dont see any with the white paws like this. They all seem to have the typical bengal stripes down to the foot.

Lovely cat btw :)

Pepsi
Guess he wanted a go lol
DSC00028.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

we once had the family up for christmas and we went out for something and there was a box on our doorstep but we left it came home and it was still there so we opend it and him and his sister was in it, we had to get her put to sleep though about a year back she had a wrestling match with a staffie and came out with her jaw split in half, was sad she was amazing she had a few rough times, played with the bubles as my mum ran a bath and fell in but there was nothing in it but hot water so she shot up the curtain and around the house :( all of her under belly burnt but she recovered was sad to see her go though :(

Last edited:
What breed of kitty is this, I am assuming some sort of bengal?..... just been looking at some bengal breeders online and dont see any with the white paws like this. They all seem to have the typical bengal stripes down to the foot.

Lovely cat btw :)

Looks allot like our Mackerel Tabby - white paws, stripes all the way down the back and legs, "M" on the forhead.

(excuse the bad photo, only one i can find with him not curled up sleep or manically blurry)

DSC_0693.JPG

Back
Top Bottom