Show us your kitty cats

Soldato
Give me a cuddle -- that's nice to see.

Took Ronnie to the Vet earlier - He is on B&B tonight - Tomorrow he has his teeth cleaned and possibly one out - There is no way we can keep him in or if out whether he will catch a rabbit or one of his many pit stops feed him - he did wail a bit.

411286012.jpg

Soldato
Lots of evidence showing this isn't the case.

Farm cats often exist in colonies. Helping to rear each other's young, etc. Not just farm cats; there are multiple examples of cats living together and being extremely social.

It might be true to say that cats with no relation to each other are less likely to be social.

Yes cats who are related will get on together as a rule but theres no guarantee with the opposite. That true for all cats lionesses are all sisters and occasionally sibling cheetahs will co-operate together but it almost never happens with unrelated individuals.

The reason is that with a single exception cats are solitary hunters and always hunt alone, unrelated individuals are simply competition for resources.

Give me a cuddle -- that's nice to see.

Took Ronnie to the Vet earlier - He is on B&B tonight - Tomorrow he has his teeth cleaned and possibly one out - There is no way we can keep him in or if out whether he will catch a rabbit or one of his many pit stops feed him - he did wail a bit.

411286012.jpg

Love pictures of Ronnie he's a very handsome cat.

Soldato
Just fetched Ronnie back from Vet's - they said he is OK- no teeth taken out just cleaned - he has a hairline crack in one of his small teeth but it isn't a problem yet - Then the nice young lady gave me a dental kit to clean his teeth with - Yur tekin the pish - What do I do - Ronnie come here - sit open your mouth while I clean your teeth - Yea - Then I asked if he had been to the loo as he isn't house trained - It doesn't say on the list so that means nothing done for last 22 hours so came home at a faster rate than I went. - Let him out of box - he shot round back garden - up next doors fence and gone.- Thanks mate.

411652446.jpg

Soldato
We've had a large rescue for a good while, maybe 7 years. In the winter he gets a bit bored so we made the terrible decision to get him a friend. My god, 12 weeks old, this thing is nuts. To be fair, our older cat is getting used to him but the kitten wont leave him alone, poor thing.

Anyways, the calm peaceful house is now much less so :) Hopefully after some time, the snip at 6 months etc, it might, might settle down. Its only been 4 or 5 days so far.

I present "Mini-Bongo"

Soldato
We've had a large rescue for a good while, maybe 7 years. In the winter he gets a bit bored so we made the terrible decision to get him a friend. My god, 12 weeks old, this thing is nuts. To be fair, our older cat is getting used to him but the kitten wont leave him alone, poor thing.

Anyways, the calm peaceful house is now much less so :) Hopefully after some time, the snip at 6 months etc, it might, might settle down. Its only been 4 or 5 days so far.

I present "Mini-Bongo"

Lovely little fellow.

Caporegime
Not posted Calvin & Hobbes for a while. Apologies for the potato pic, was a quick snap on my phone in the living room last night.

pillow.jpg

Apparently Calvins bum makes a good pillow, according to Hobbes :D

Back
Top Bottom