Show us your kitty cats

Caporegime
Xiaomi Mix 2S actually, haha
Quick Google tells me that cost 4-5x what my super awesome amazing Windows 8 phone cost hehe. Amazing to think I bought it 7 years ago. Where has the time gone...

At some point I might have to think about getting something from the current millennium.

Soldato
Picked up a couple of Ragdoll kittens about 7 weeks ago now - Tulip (white) and Nutmeg (dark face), sister and brother respectively. Pretty mischievous at first but they have settled down a little - they love to play and eat plenty of treats (and human food ...)!

3nfW5aT.jpg
zsDi5iM.jpg
6x9bRkP.jpg
kFeM2hR.jpg
bJRzIM3.jpg

Soldato
Been to the monthly Vet check this morning. Holly has now lost 1kg so we are quite pleased - it's a long slow job but Vet said whatever we are doing keep it up.
The other reason is her ears - she has an infection that keeps coming back so each time it has some brown gunge in it and Vet swabs it and checks it, it's another £70 - So nearly every month its money money money. - not that we wouldn't pay it of course.

As soon as I open her carrier she is out and sits on the scales - The vets love her for it. After they have finished poking and prodding back she goes.

Ronnie on the other hand has to explore every where.

414276695.jpg

Caporegime
Picked up a couple of Ragdoll kittens about 7 weeks ago now - Tulip (white) and Nutmeg (dark face), sister and brother respectively. Pretty mischievous at first but they have settled down a little - they love to play and eat plenty of treats (and human food ...)!
Raggies really are the best :D

Soldato
Ain't kittens cute - Its a shame they have to grow up.

Phate
Holly and Ronnie sleep in formation when log burner is going - Holly is leader and Ronnie is wing man just like Hobbes ( the light coloured one) :D

It's Rabbit season again and Ronnie is covered in fleas - picked 8 off him the other night (use a head torch and good pair of tweezers to squash them) He is good as gold - just lies there and lets me pick over his head. As soon as I clear him of them he is back out and brings another rabbit in :( (he only eats the heads)- When the season is over I give him the flea treatment.

JRS

JRS

Soldato
yib8x3t.jpg

Cdk1ttR.jpg

Willow is slowing down in her old age (she was 19 this year we think), she's spending a bunch more time snoozing on chairs. Hearing is not what it once was, eyesight ditto, and she's a bit shakier on her legs when tired. But you sharpen a knife, or get a piece of meat out of the fridge, or even just whistle the right notes she'll appear from wherever she was in the house and stare at you until you feed her :)

Soldato
As I have mentioned before Holly has been having problems with her right ear. She has had all sorts of treatments but nothing has work so we took her to Vet yesterday for an Op on right ear. This was to remove the ear canal and drum and clean out the cavity - When they got in there the canal had split and was full of puss - A polyp was found so that's been sent of to be analysed but every bit of it was removed.

We fetched her this morning and I was surprised she looked better than I thought. She has to have a load of pills and eye drops a day for a week but the main drawback of this Op is the face nerve is so close it gets severed. So right side doesn't move so her eyelid is permanently open.
Poor thing is very wary of us as she thinks we are trying to catch her to take her back..
I was also expecting she would have a lampshade on but they said it was too close to the op.

414302300.jpg

414302299.jpg

Back
Top Bottom