Show us your kitty cats

Associate
Bit of a sad day yesterday as my parents had to have their old cat Max put to sleep. We weren't entirely sure how old he was, as he just rocked up one day looking a mess with no collar or chip, no one claimed him and he stayed with them for 18 years. He's not been right for a while and the vet said he more than likely had cancer but he had a good life and stumbled across the right family!

Rc8iucdh.jpeg
He was a gorgeous boy, so sorry <3 <3

Soldato
Hard life being a cat with all bills included, climate controlled house and a king size bed.

6 monthly vet checkup, all fine, although they wouldn’t stop purring, so he struggled to listen to their heart :p
That's hilarious, ours didn't like getting in the box to go to the vets but as soon as she was there she always tried to get back in it :)

Associate
Bit of a sad day yesterday as my parents had to have their old cat Max put to sleep. We weren't entirely sure how old he was, as he just rocked up one day looking a mess with no collar or chip, no one claimed him and he stayed with them for 18 years. He's not been right for a while and the vet said he more than likely had cancer but he had a good life and stumbled across the right family!

Rc8iucdh.jpeg
Ah sorry to hear that, sounds like he had amazing life.

Associate
Had to take our cats for jabs today as we will be moving so will need to put them in cattery for few days.

One of our cats is a real scary cat and hates everyone except me. She was howling entire time she was in carrier. Drive to our new house will be 2 and half hours, I'm dreading what it's gonna be like for her.

Vet gave us some tablets to calm her, hopefully she will take it.

I'm so stressed over it all :(

Soldato
May has had to go to the hospital for an overnight stay and scans after a few days of not eating, toilet, severe lethargy. Vet initially thinks it's something in her abdomen and then called up after blood tests to take her to the 24/7 vets in Wanstead. They'll try and get some fluids into her.

Obviously hoping for the best but right now just feel absolutely awful, and the house feels empty without her; I know she'll be getting the care and attention she needs but I feel for her being there all on her own

Soldato
May has had to go to the hospital for an overnight stay and scans after a few days of not eating, toilet, severe lethargy. Vet initially thinks it's something in her abdomen and then called up after blood tests to take her to the 24/7 vets in Wanstead. They'll try and get some fluids into her.

Obviously hoping for the best but right now just feel absolutely awful, and the house feels empty without her; I know she'll be getting the care and attention she needs but I feel for her being there all on her own
Sorry to hear that :( Hoping for the best for her

So sorry to hear this, hoping everything turns out alright

Back
Top Bottom