Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
Not a fan of the P38 with sport front end, although at least it looks slightly better than a P38 with L322 front end, one around locally that I always cringe at when passing, proportions are just wrong! Don't know whats wrong with a well kept P38 as it came from factory, no need to make it look like something it isn't!

Associate
Not a fan of the P38 with sport front end, although at least it looks slightly better than a P38 with L322 front end, one around locally that I always cringe at when passing, proportions are just wrong! Don't know whats wrong with a well kept P38 as it came from factory, no need to make it look like something it isn't!

Some like it and some don't, I guess I would get a L322 if my budget can stretch that far but hey there are many priority in life. I wouldn't pay and do the conversion but I happen to come across this one which has it.

My plan is to fix the rust patches and plastic dip it in black, again some like it and some don't :) I will try and avoid your area 117 incase you pull a face muscle when you see it :D

Caporegime
So, you are going to end up with a badly modified (seriously, look at the gap between the headlights and bumper) P38, with a nasty paint job?

The colour is one of the (only) nice things about that car. I'd be looking to return it to stock, or maybe OEM+ with a few tasteful (and subtle) mods.

Do I spy badly fitting wheels also, or is it just the angle of the photograph that makes them look like they are a) too wide, and b) stick out beyond the arches?

Associate
So, you are going to end up with a badly modified (seriously, look at the gap between the headlights and bumper) P38, with a nasty paint job?

The colour is one of the (only) nice things about that car. I'd be looking to return it to stock, or maybe OEM+ with a few tasteful (and subtle) mods.

Do I spy badly fitting wheels also, or is it just the angle of the photograph that makes them look like they are a) too wide, and b) stick out beyond the arches?

well spotted and it handle like a bus, it is a on going project and I got it for a lot less than a well look after p38. Some stormer alloys are on order and it will have the correct profile then.

It is a project and I do have a Honda where we drive if we needed it. I will drive less than 3k miles on it each year.

I had a Supra TT and a E46 M3 before this and I am pretty much the OEM in all for cars. This is cheap enough to be a project and I won't cry if it blows up.

Associate
Few shots from a sunny weekend about a month ago.

From left to right, Dad's 520i (2.2) Sport Touring (note he doesn't clean it very often... gets dirty within a day where he lives), Dad's best mates Subaru Legacy Estate, My 325i Sport.

Associate
Brought just before Christmas.
Punto EVO GP 1.4 multiair

944.jpg

849.jpg

2223.jpg

Soldato
Just come from a RenaultSport Megane to this.....

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i151/eggcup_1999/null-4.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i151/eggcup_1999/null-3.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i151/eggcup_1999/2013-05-06184303.jpg[IMG]

Slight difference in quality :)[/QUOTE]

And it has the lovely 2.0T petrol engine, not the horrible dagdag. Nice choice!

EDIT: Does it have the upgraded Dynaudio package? Manual or DSG?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom