Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
I don't usually like white cars, but it really suits the Scirocco.

The Scirrocco looks the best in white imo.

And it has the lovely 2.0T petrol engine, not the horrible dagdag. Nice choice!

EDIT: Does it have the upgraded Dynaudio package? Manual or DSG?

Im not sure about the Dynaudio if im honest, and its a manual.

Associate
The Scirrocco looks the best in white imo.

Im not sure about the Dynaudio if im honest, and its a manual.

There would be a Dynaudio logo on the splash screen when you turn on the RNS, and a logo on the door tweeters. Apparently the Dynaudio amp is under the drivers seat too, but I never looked there :)

Soldato
What is the difference between this and normal wrap? And can you give me any details on where and at what price it costs?

I would like to do the same with my L322 perhaps depending on finish and durability :)

I've been following their youtube channel for a while, and they seem to be the best company for it and sell kits etc for doing your own car. :)

Take a look: https://www.dipyourcar.com

However, it is in the USA. But they seem the best source for information.

I know some people of have had wraps that are quite expensive, talking over a grand.

Soldato
There would be a Dynaudio logo on the splash screen when you turn on the RNS, and a logo on the door tweeters. Apparently the Dynaudio amp is under the drivers seat too, but I never looked there :)

It would be a "must have" upgrade if I was buying ;)

I wonder if there's a new version of the Scirocco on the horizon. Seems like the current one hasn't even been facelifted though.

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
I've been following their youtube channel for a while, and they seem to be the best company for it and sell kits etc for doing your own car. :)

Take a look: https://www.dipyourcar.com

However, it is in the USA. But they seem the best source for information.

I know some people of have had wraps that are quite expensive, talking over a grand.

I wouldn't expect to pay as little as a grand for any solution which wasnt DIY?

That looks cool, but i cant imagine doing my own car, i'd make a right mess :p:)

Soldato
It would be a "must have" upgrade if I was buying ;)

I wonder if there's a new version of the Scirocco on the horizon. Seems like the current one hasn't even been facelifted though.

I think there is, with the Mk7 Golf and the new MQB platform. There were a few very minor facelifts, mainly the new 210PS engine, the rest were minor interior changes (new AC controls, dials, gearknob etc)

Soldato
I think there is, with the Mk7 Golf and the new MQB platform. There were a few very minor facelifts, mainly the new 210PS engine, the rest were minor interior changes (new AC controls, dials, gearknob etc)

Ah cool, thanks. I'll go search and see if any photos have been leaked of the new model. It's pretty evident that I haven't been keeping up car developments recently :)

Soldato
Ah cool, thanks. I'll go search and see if any photos have been leaked of the new model. It's pretty evident that I haven't been keeping up car developments recently :)

Most of the "photos" so far as your typical Auto Express rubbish renders. I'd expect the exterior to be largely unchanged and the interior to be basically identical to a Mk7 Golf.

Soldato
Most of the "photos" so far as your typical Auto Express rubbish renders. I'd expect the exterior to be largely unchanged and the interior to be basically identical to a Mk7 Golf.

That works for me. A neighbour of mine has a MK7 with quite a few optional extras (upgraded alloys, sunroof, camera thingy in the front grill etc.) and I really, really like the look of it.

I'd never pay full price for one though.

Back
Top Bottom