Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Nice car, but weren't you tempted by the 125PS for an extra £500?

Hi, not really, the car will be only used around town, 100ps is more than enough for my partner when she is coming from a 105ps normally aspirated engine, and £500 over a three year deal makes for more interest on top. With my car a remapped 1.6 ecoboost Focus I have my toy to play with.

Soldato
Am I the only person who cringes at the thought that someone else would drive my car when they pick it up/deliver? Can just imagine them starting it up and thrashing it :( *Shudder*

I know exactly what you mean. I am like that with a lot of things in life. It is mine and I KNOW I will look after it....who are you? what are you going to do? no. stop it. give it back.

Soldato
I know exactly what you mean. I am like that with a lot of things in life. It is mine and I KNOW I will look after it....who are you? what are you going to do? no. stop it. give it back.

This. It's probably irrational but I'm the same. No go away you can't drive it into your MOT testing bay I can do it never mind forget it I'll just drive without an MOT.

etc ;)

Caporegime
2012 Skoda Superb 4x4 170 CR TDi Elegance model.

Silver, black leather interior, front and rear parking sensors, front and rear heated seats, BiXenons, auto lights, auto wipers, Columbus stereo/Sat Nav/DVD, electric memory seats.

2013-04-18212811_zps65f5b5ef.jpg

Back
Top Bottom