Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
I got this in today
1 Previous owner, Full BMW Service history over 20 years, even the MOTs are from the dealer.

It's amazing how it has managed to be 20 years old and be in such good condition.
2013-06-02120046_zpsd197eaa6.jpg

2013-06-02120842_zps7b30924c.jpg

It's an E34 540i.

Soldato
A mate of mine has one with 8500 miles on the clock if you're pockets are deep enough :D

One in 'collector' condition like that must be worth about 15k+?

Give it 10 years and I would imagine it will be £20k+ like lancia delta integrales.

Or perhaps standard VI and newer models will keep prices down. Tough one to predict.

Definately the coolest incarnation of EVO tho. :)

GT3

GT3

Soldato
One in 'collector' condition like that must be worth about 15k+?

Give it 10 years and I would imagine it will be £20k+ like lancia delta integrales.

Or perhaps standard VI and newer models will keep prices down. Tough one to predict.

Definately the coolest incarnation of EVO tho. :)

He bought it many years ago direct from ralliart who are the only previous owner for about £25k. Don't think he will ever let it go tbh unless it was worth similar to what he paid, such a shame as he has no interest in using it with his various other cars & bikes :(

He does regret not buying a similar mileage Integrale Evo 2 for similar money at the time which have appreciated much more though!

Associate
They were just over £30k new. Way too many made to be anything special. It's just a Japanese rot box at the end of the day.
The only TME's that commanded any extra money were the red one's with the factory sticker kit and those days are long gone.

Soldato
Oh dear, there is so much logic fail in that thread even my head hurts.

"so yeh, Falken pay loads of money to sponsor this Porsche racing series, so they must be good tyres, if they are good enough for a racing car..."

Back
Top Bottom