Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
I'm not sure if I want to go crazy with the mods on my MPS at the moment. Mine looks just like that minus the red callipers (got me thinking now though, it does look good).

Soldato
You see, I disagree, I had them put on because I couldn't source anything else at the time and one of the tyres was destroyed from it being flat and driving on it for 1/2 mile.
I've not had any kind of issue slamming on the brakes in the wet, or have any doubts when going round a roundabout far too quickly in the wet, or the dry, quite literally the tyres haven't ever caused me to think I needed better ones. They have however only lasted about 10k miles and are on the limit, so a pair of Vredesteins Sessantas are going on (got them on the back, plenty of life left in them)

*Edit* No I wouldn't purchase them again, but just saying they aren't literally ditch finders(although might be different with them on the rear as well)

I put 4 brand new ones on my astra as I was selling it soon and didn't see the point in buying premium tyres for the sake of a few weeks driving. They replaced some worn bridgestones, and the difference was immediately obvious. It understeered in the wet even at low speeds, and I'm fairly sure they were responsible for an accident I had when a van pulled out in front of me on a wet road. The accident did go down as his fault, but my car took a very, very long time to stop and I'm pretty sure that if I'd had decent tyres on it I would have been able to stop in time.
Nowadays I only buy premium tyres, just not worth the risk IMO.

Soldato
Wanted: another e36 so I can try my hand at running the wall without smashing the daily driver up any more :p
966504_545487318848406_589151669_o.jpg

That won't happen soon but I might be able to run 3rd with the 3.15 final, that would increase the smoke dramatically.

Oh, that MPS looks pretty nice :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
I was gutted that I missed out on an e36 yesterday that I was bidding for on eBay.

It was a lovely example too bar a few mods that I'd have removed almost immediately (namely bad tints and angel eyes).

Oh well, the hunt for a relatively cheap one continues.

Associate
bet that feels rapid. How is torque steer?

Lol I get asked this all the time so wondered when someone was going to say it, I honestly don't notice any and yes I have drove other fwd turbos and yes done plenty of track days etc to know what I am talking about. I have put on stronger anti roll bars and it feels well planted in the corners if you don't go crazy.

daz

daz

Soldato
Just got this on Friday to replace the old Alfa. :)

1370387395.jpg

It's a Lexus CT200h Advance. Looked at a few different options, and I did like the look of C classes which were going especially cheap on leases but the Lexus is a bit of an out there option with its hybrid engine and spec level.

Back
Top Bottom