Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Like the CT200H :). I've not driven one, but passengered a bit. I'm starting to see quite a few of them around, but yeah I'd be going for F-Sport myself.
Obviously for a fun car a CVT is rubbish, but I really like it in our 450H... it's great for lazy driving and if you stick it in 'Sport' mode it's not too slow either.

Mike will just keep spinning in 1st :D
I keep getting tempted to stick a Quaife ATB in my 182 :/

Associate
Couple of mine now that I've had it a couple of months.

11679358942677548938178.jpg

20130416184033.jpg

Audi A5 3.0TDI, 43k, Nice spec as well, built in SatNav, Front/Rear parking sensors, Bluetooth, DAB radio, Bang & Olufson and the split leather/alcanthara seats which are lovely! Nice to be able to average 40 MPG, certainly a lot better than the 23MPG average from the S4 which makes a huge difference when you're doing 300 miles a week to work :)

Chooser of poor weather meets
Soldato
So today I briefly hung up the keys of the 330Ci and boarded my new chariot for the day:

5vgo3Hl.jpg

I have to say I had as much fun in this as I do the BMW! It has no power whatsoever, but because of the single gear and electric motor, when you plant your foot the tiny power is straight away there :D

The steering is extremely light but they turn practically on the spot, which combined with the uneven terrain they are made for, can sometimes get close to ending badly as you feel it start to tip over lol.

Felt weird getting back in the 3 series after though lol.

Back
Top Bottom