Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
Ready for the good weather. Will last about 5 minutes, both weather and cleanliness.
2013-06-04%2019.34.02.jpg

Soldato
Just got this on Friday to replace the old Alfa. :)

It's a Lexus CT200h Advance. Looked at a few different options, and I did like the look of C classes which were going especially cheap on leases but the Lexus is a bit of an out there option with its hybrid engine and spec level.

I do love the look of these, although having drove CVT transmissions before I have come to the conclusion they were designed in the 7th circle of hell.

You will have to keep us updated on the economy as the CT200H is a "full" hyrbid compared to my CRZ which is considered a 2mild" hybrid. Due to you being able to enter pure EV mode.

The performance of both cars is fairly similar too.

CT200H: 134PS

CRZ: 125PS

Although I'm not sure the C200H would handle so well ;)

More pics please!

daz

daz

Soldato
Averaging ~52 at the moment, my commute is basically 20 miles each way through a few small towns and villages with an average speed limit of 30MPH and heavy traffic at times.

I've been pleasantly surprised since I've had the car because I wasn't expecting much after reading the mediocre reviews - I agreed the lease without seeing one in real life or driving one(!). Then again, I'm coming from a 12 year old vehicle so almost anything more modern is going to be a substantial improvement. Bearing in mind the (hopeful/expected!) fuel savings, as well as no road tax, and tiny company car tax means i'm driving this car for the same in total as I was paying to run the old car.

In terms of spec, the nice things that come to mind are auto wipers/lights/sat nav/cruise/electro chromatic mirror mirror rear view camera/keyless start.

The CVT is a bit weird, but "sport" mode does liven up the throttle response quite substantially. :)

Soldato
wow 52 is pretty good.

The spec is great on these, I've seen them as low as £15K used.

I would probably go for an F sport, mainly for the more aggressive bumpers, in blue too :D

Had a sit in one of these before and did love the interior.

I pretty much love all the modern Lexus cars, I test drove both the new GS250 and GS450H which was epic!

Back
Top Bottom