Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
I really like that colour, however it does look a little different in reality from what I have seen (it's less intense than the picture makes it look), more blue less green, depends a lot on the light though ...it's one of 'those colours' ...very nice car though, still prefer the old ones in terms of looks though :p ...no comparison when it comes to technology and how they actually drive though.

Edit: Yea like Janesy's picture.

Soldato
I borrow a XJL 3.0D portfolio before I bought my 3rd XF. Loved it to drive and the spec was great but found it just sooooooo big. They are ridiculously long and marginally wider than the xf but being aluminium they weigh nearly the same as the Xf.

Soldato
Soldato
For those who asked for more pics of the Jaaag, there's some better quality ones up at https://plus.google.com/photos/104221678468170064139/albums/5892322340302566817?authkey=CLSf2aKUxsub5gE.

There's some cracking deals on the current XJ. Take Jag's finance and they'll give you 9 grand off list before you even start haggling. I got a quote from orangewheels and then took than to my local dealer to match.

It is definitely long - about a foot longer than my X-Type, and 4 inches wider (wing-mirror tip to tip). Once you're inside, the handling is superb - wonderfully sharp steering and doesn't feel like you're in something so big.

I had been faffing around looking at the XF for ages, but then tripped over what I could get off an XJ and thought 'hell, why not'. I would never have thought it in my league.

Sad to say, but the absolute clincher was the seats. We tried the various seats available in the XF and they just paled in comparison. The XJ's are are sooo comfortable. The missus hadn't been comfortable in the X-Type for ages (naff all passenger seat adjustment) and I was despairing of what to replace with. She's used to the more upright position in her Mitsi ASX, but I have never seen anything in the MPV, Crossover, Land Rover sort of car that does it for me.

A request to OC members. If I ever post about taking up golf, please track me down and kill me for my own good.

Soldato
Just got rid of my fiesta and now have this. :)

gz0y.jpg

Will get my own pics in the daytime.

Man of Honour
That XJ - epic.

That Skoda - that photo nicely illustrates why black wheels are just horrible. You can't even make out what sort they are. It's just blackness. Great. Makes it look really cheap, it'd be much nicer with silver wheels. I guess it's because from a distance it hides the fact it even has alloys and therefore makes it look like a car with steel wheels which the owner has bounced off curbs until the hubcabs have fallen off.

Back
Top Bottom