Show Us Your Motors!

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Oh yeah! important details: 535i '91 - 211bhp stock. 5 speed manual.

Drive wise she scares the crud outta me! First car I've owned which doesn't have traction control, and currently the abs is disconnected (someone used it for drifting) - but absolutely loving her :)

Soldato
Not mine just yet, but I made an offer on it.

Cookie goes to anyone that can guess what it is :p
027.jpg~original

NVP

NVP

Soldato
DVLA check says 3430cc. ;)

Yeah, back in a straight six again :D Just come back from a long trip, thought I'd see how she coped on a night time motorway journey. The engine is definitely still very strong, pulls non-stop in fifth much like my e46 2.5 did but with that whole hunk of weight behind it which makes me think there's a lot more to come :) Sneaking suspicion it's had a remap...

Man of Honour
Wasn't expecting to buy a new car last weekend, then realised I'd had my Mondeo for 3 years so had to change! Bought this:

civic.jpg

It's a 1.8 ES on a 59 plate. As I'm not doing 25k miles a year anymore, I can enjoy petrol again!

Man of Honour
It was a Mk3 TDCi Ghia on a 56 plate. Great car, 3 years of issue free driving and I took it up to 150k miles. The temptation was to run it into the ground but was very aware that I'd done well to avoid injector and/or DMF issues up to that point, and I fancied a change.

Associate
I'll drop this one in here:

Our beautiful 22 year old Volvo, Dodger. he cost us a wopping £330.

Me and a couple of housemates are doing the banger rally Bratislava or Bust starting tomorrow, so should be an awesome, if not extremely hot trip!

Soldato
Nissan 200sx?

Close, but no cigar :p

My offer was accepted so what the heck, another glimpse. This should really give the game away.

022.jpg~original

Super immaculate condition, leather, Nav, I'm excited. Stoked to be getting back into a Japanese motor.

So, given it is 12 years old and looks like new still underneath, I want to keep it that way. What (clear) products are good for coating underneath to protect from british winters?

Back
Top Bottom