Show Us Your Motors!

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Thanks dude :)

My girlfriend will soon be going for an auto license, so we got this to share for the time being so I can teach her/she can practice between lessons. I'll more than likely grab a manual one for myself when she passes! :cool:

It's a surprisingly nice autobox though. I spend a good portion of my driving in traffic jams, so it works out quite nicely.

The auto is meant to have stronger internals for more boostage potential ;)

Soldato
That's no excuse for a slushbox in a sports car ;) The diff will rip itself apart before the gearbox goes anyway, they are weak as hell on these.

Soldato
So surely it doesn't have all the toys then :p

Haha indeed, sorry no. But compared to the one it replaced I really happy with it.

I think the only options i doesnt have are xenon lights, memory seats (wish I would have got these as the missus uses it as well) and reversing camera. I think thats it.

So all the toys bar them :p

Only taken it for a quick spin. Very solidly built and the leather is really nice. Sat nav is the best OE one i've used, good enough to stop using tomtom on my phone.

Soldato
Nice Mondeo. I had a poke around a Titanium X Business Edition earlier this year, surprisingly good build quality. Still will be a while before it's replaced, if you got a good price that's a great car.

would have had a different colour myself though, it looks nice in Lunar Sky or Red Candy in the flesh.

Soldato
sgva.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom