Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
New front grill fitted

3dtf.jpg

ib7r.jpg

Soldato
Ah mine has its battle scars too. One on the door which i always spot when coming back to my car in the parking lot, a second of rage till i realise its always been there :p

Anyway, photo sub forum! i have a question in there.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Eh :p

As for the plate, you mean touching the boot handle? Because it's already an inch or so below the bottom of the handle (both top and bottom margins are even) so moving it up further will mean

1) I can't clean that area below the handle where water runs out after a wash.
2) There would be too big a gap below the plate!

Associate
Eh :p

As for the plate, you mean touching the boot handle? Because it's already an inch or so below the bottom of the handle (both top and bottom margins are even) so moving it up further will mean

1) I can't clean that area below the handle where water runs out after a wash.
2) There would be too big a gap below the plate!

Maybe its just the way the light is reflecting above the plate, makes it look lower than it is.

Wasn't being smart :)

Associate
Just bought a very clean (exterior wise) Mazda MX5 Mk1 with my girlfriend. Awesome little car! I'd like to change the wheels to standard colour, but other than that it's spot on.

Last edited:
Associate
Nice, I like it :cool:

Thanks dude :)

Why is it an auto? :(

My girlfriend will soon be going for an auto license, so we got this to share for the time being so I can teach her/she can practice between lessons. I'll more than likely grab a manual one for myself when she passes! :cool:

It's a surprisingly nice autobox though. I spend a good portion of my driving in traffic jams, so it works out quite nicely.

Back
Top Bottom