Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
Nope, not medical reasons, it's just the type of license she wants to go for. I'm fully supportive of it, as it's what she wants. She knows the restrictions etc and is happy with it.

Soldato
So,

Got mine back - cleaned it up a bit, still got loads to do (lights all being redone/replaced) - side indicators (Clear/chrome edging) & roll bar (painted black) I did recently & this weekend got a load more!.

Going to go with the whole black & chrome style on this.

Four reflectors I've got already (clear/chrome style) - front fog lamps (chrome edging) - chrome grill, steel windscreen wiper blades, edged number plate & I think... that may be it for a while :p (all the lights going LED mind).

car_by_darkelmarko-d6kzttc.jpg

car2_by_darkelmarko-d6kztvg.jpg

car3_by_darkelmarko-d6kztwy.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
So,

Got mine back - cleaned it up a bit, still got loads to do (lights all being redone/replaced) - side indicators (Clear/chrome edging) & roll bar (painted black) I did recently & this weekend got a load more!.

Going to go with the whole black & chrome style on this.

Four reflectors I've got already (clear/chrome style) - front fog lamps (chrome edging) - chrome grill, steel windscreen wiper blades, edged number plate & I think... that may be it for a while :p (all the lights going LED mind).

Looks good dude :)

Got the okay and put my private plates on mine earlier this afternoon - will try and get a few shots tomorrow (weather permitting) of my MX5 :D

Back
Top Bottom