Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
t2ng.jpg

No barrier at the edge of this carpark meant you could just drive straight off into the sea :p

Associate
That A7 in Foxes picture appeals to me too even though I find it ugly in some ways.

Dispite also personally not liking silver cars too much Fox, yours is still gorgeous. Just looks so clean.

Soldato
Motors has certainly got a lot more argumentative since you returned!

Anyway, here's another of mine: neither diesel nor s-line, and it's 10 years old so utterly awful.

1390721_10152037144686535_404547926_n.jpg

Stunning picture...would make a nice desktop :) I recognise that slipway, is it up next to the O2? My old company tendered for work up there, I remember making a site visit to the area.

Cleaned my car today - forgot that it's white, not brown. Might try and get some nice pictures tomorrow.

Fox - can't get over the condition of your car. You must clean it after every drive :p

Soldato
Stunning picture...would make a nice desktop :) I recognise that slipway, is it up next to the O2? My old company tendered for work up there, I remember making a site visit to the area.

Cleaned my car today - forgot that it's white, not brown. Might try and get some nice pictures tomorrow.

Fox - can't get over the condition of your car. You must clean it after every drive :p

It is is currently my desktop actually :p

You're right about the slipway - it's the one right next to the o2. It's recently been reopened and it's a great location for car shots: your GT86 would look great there.

Here's a couple of other shots that were taken there.

11038099384_1d531ed56b_z.jpg

11037739995_ef0840f86e_z.jpg

Caporegime
It is is currently my desktop actually :p

You're right about the slipway - it's the one right next to the o2. It's recently been reopened and it's a great location for car shots: your GT86 would look great there.

Here's a couple of other shots that were taken there.

Take it access is okay? Friend wants some decent pics of his car and I'm after some locations.

Man of Honour
Well that thread turned out to be a waste of everyones time then didn't it :D

Are you going to trade it in for the same car again in 6 months time when you 'get bored' :p

Associate
[TW]Fox;25381816 said:
Well that thread turned out to be a waste of everyones time then didn't it :D

Are you going to trade it in for the same car again in 6 months time when you 'get bored' :p

The price quoted in the thread about it was far of what I actually paid, managed to get it for 3K and my car as PX :)

Man of Honour
The price quoted in the thread about it was far of what I actually paid, managed to get it for 3K and my car as PX :)

Erm?! How did it go from £10k and a 7 year old Polo to £3k and the Polo?!

Are you forgetting the finance balloon at the end in those figures?

Or did they really trade your 7 year old Polo in for a 5 figure sum against a new Polo?!

Associate
[TW]Fox;25381857 said:
Erm?! How did it go from £10k and a 7 year old Polo to £3k and the Polo?!

Are you forgetting the finance balloon at the end in those figures?

Or did they really trade your 7 year old Polo in for a 5 figure sum against a new Polo?!

Can't go into too much detail but got £6K PX for my old polo and the car is on finance but the total to pay will equal to 3K. Stupid of me not to upgrade as can sell it in 3 years for at least what I paid for it.

Man of Honour
Either they sold you a brand new Polo GT on finance for just £9k after all costs, or you've not read the agreement properly. As nice as the former would be, my money is on the latter. That car has a list price of £18,000. Do you really expect us to beleive they sold it to you for HALF price?!

Surely you must see there is no way you can buy a new Polo and then sell it for what you paid for it in 3 years time.

I think you've probably not noticed the GFV figure on the agreement...

Last edited:
Associate
[TW]Fox;25381921 said:
Either they sold you a brand new Polo GT on finance for just £9k after all costs, or you've not read the agreement properly. As nice as the former would be, my money is on the latter.

Surely you must see there is no way you can buy a new Polo and then sell it for what you paid for it in 3 years time.

I think you've probably not noticed the GFV figure on the agreement...

I am fully aware of the conditions of sale. It's just what and who you know.

Man of Honour
It's just what and who you know.

No, it's not. Not half price brand new Polo's it's not.

Even lease firms buying thousands of cars a year from VW do not get half price cars. I doubt there is even 50% margin in it for the manufacturer let alone the dealer which operates on a far slimmer margin.

Back
Top Bottom