Show Us Your Motors!

Finally managed to get some half decent pics of the 335i today.

I'm very happy with it so far. I plan to fit the aero front spoiler next month and I will change the wheels and ditch the run flats early next year. Any recommendations on wheels would be appreciated because I still haven't decided whether to go for 18" or 19".

kf3wh1.jpg

23rk480.jpg

3463lep.jpg

16k25qu.jpg

2e5ntco.jpg

20tpf82.jpg

14uhx7n.jpg

2s17r0p.jpg

2wfsabp.jpg

Bought an S80 from my father this weekend.

w5aez99.jpg

oI30J50.jpg

Love it so far, it's the 2.4D which is the same 5 cylinder as in the D5. I may 'map' it at some poiint, or I may not. Not sure what it would do to tax and insurance and I don't particularly crave the extra power, yet anyway.

Nice big boot, sofa-esque seats, plenty of toys, decent amount of space inside...we're really chuffed, especially for the money. It's got the premium sound system apparently, which does sound very good over CDs and DAB radio.

went for a quick jaunt upto oulton park yesterday as heard there was a track day on , took the opportunity to get some better shots of my recent purchase, liking it so far :cool: :)

mNp8FwX.jpg
g0YUxvd.jpg
Wn7Y69n.jpg
KPfTfem.jpg

Some quick snaps with my mobile phone on the day I collected my Panamera GTS.

Specs - Interior GTS Package Carmine Red, Park assist front and rear with reversing camera, Diffuser painted, 20" 911 Turbo Wheels, Lane Change Assist, Soft close doors, LED extended interior lighting, Adaptive sports seats, Burmester sound system.

2013-03-25%2018.08.29.jpg

and the GTS interior - which is a lovely place to be:

IMAG0248.jpg

and in its new garage:

2013-12-07%2009.45.33.jpg

Actually from what I saw (obviously what you do when on holiday in Dubai is to look at used cars :D) the UK has keener prices than Dubai as soon as you move from brand new, the UK's used market is amazing.

Back
Top Bottom