Show Us Your Motors!

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Finally managed to get some half decent pics of the 335i today.

I'm very happy with it so far. I plan to fit the aero front spoiler next month and I will change the wheels and ditch the run flats early next year. Any recommendations on wheels would be appreciated because I still haven't decided whether to go for 18" or 19".

kf3wh1.jpg
I'd leave those wheels on personally. They look good and aren't particularly common.

Epic swap! But please get rid of those awful chrome surrounds :(
They make the baby Jesus cry!

Associate
Throw this in here for those who don't frequent the BMW thread :o

Picked up my new car last week.

'63 F30 330D Luxury as I am getting too old for MSport and prefer to float anonymously over our glorious roads these days - Yes it has also got the rubbish lights which is frustrating on a near £40K car and no it has not got a red interior :p

The 3 litre engine matched with the 8 speed sports auto really is sublime and putting into sport mode really does create a bit of a monster. Power of 258 HP and 0-60 at around 5 and a half seconds whilst sounding half decent for a diesel is enough to keep me amused - Combine this with the professional media and idrive system and it is a heck of an overall package for day to day. Perfect size as well now the F30 imo and the main reason I chose this over the F10.

Interior quality is much improved over an E92 I had a few years back thankfully. Still some cost cutting going on with some of the plastics which is a sign of the times unfortunately but feels very well put together with no squeaks or rattles to report which is hugely important to me!

2jfj32x.jpg

j8fgae.jpg

2ccp1xd.jpg

35j00ic.jpg

suzrfb.jpg

2v84nxt.jpg

Soldato
picked up this 1.8T quattro sport yesterday, previous car being '97 1.8 it feels a lot nicer. I've been having some fun in the rain today also..

Me? £1200, 81k, full bose stereo, xenons, dealer service history

1200 quid :eek:

Is it broken?

Astonishing deal :)

Edit/ Does this have the multitronic CVT gearbox I hear so many negative reports about?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom