Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Your pictures always look like they are from the car brochures!

And how smelly does your car get that you need a neutradol thing under the armrest? :p

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Oh it doesn't get smelly, I just like the smell of either that or blue magic tree. The only 2 freshener smells I can tolerate on a long drive :p

Soldato
2.4 k series roughly 220whp
custom 3" long arm intake, apexi filter,
hondata thermal intake gasket, throttle body heater bypassed.
tsx (american) ecu with flashpro,
50 degree VTC cam gear,
weapon-R exhaust manifold heat wrapped,
2.5" mid pipe, standard T piece to back boxes for now,
short shifter, pistol grip knob,
rear interior stripped,
mugen style wind deflectors,
Tein street flex coilovers,
ingalls rear camber/toe arms
full color change into audi teak brown.

I love Accords, they just look good, I bet yours fly, I've finally got mine on the 15th, I love it, 2L Sport, Felt good on my Daily commute this morning, such a more relaxed drive than my Clio.

HondaAccordSport.jpg

08092009006.jpg

08092009007.jpg

Soldato
I have to drive with my arm rest up all the time in my E46, I find it gets in the way when changing gear... might just be the way I sit but does anyone else find that?

I used to find this as well, I found that I had to hold my hand in an awkward position to change gear when my arm was rested, or I had to hold my arm up at an angle if it wasn’t.

Soldato
Managed to get the car out for the rare dry day on Sunday. Found some grip, which the last 3 months of weather has almost completely prevented on the Yokohama AD07s (plus the fact it has very little mass). I should probably drop the pressures down.

2lsgw87.jpg

Really badly needs a clean. Too much enjoying driving it, not much time spent polishing on the driveway...

Back
Top Bottom