Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Looks nice ! TDV8 or 6? They are much better in that back than the 322 and the LWB is simply comical.

It is the V6, as you will know the performance is pretty much spot on with the old TDV8 (he had the last 2012 Westminster), it gets a few more mpg and saved a good chunk on the retail price.
In the mid 2000s he had one of the first Supercharged V8s (I think it was a Jag 4.2) and since then realised that fast Range Rovers are a big waste of money and petrol!

LWB looks nuts though, standard with the executive seating I bet it is very nice. I sat in a standard wb car with those seats and even that had good legroom. Definitely cars to be driven about in :D

Associate
After some patient waiting, one came up this morning and I was down there like a maniac to make sure nobody else snapped it up. It's been looked after by an absolute perfectionist...

Collect next Friday :D

2jZEYEkl.jpg.png

MgYiW8kl.jpg.png

Going to treat myself to some alloys, any suggestions?

Associate
Speedline Turinis are my favourite wheels on these :)

Yes so far I'm thinking either Turinis or the WR1 (or WR1 replica) style alloys.

Speedline
No hotlinking.

WR1
006-1.jpg

Soldato
So just brought a semi newish new car.

My old reliable Peugeot 206 1.4hdi that had served me 120k miles decided to implode its turbo charger on the M4 the other day filling the engine with tiny bits of fragmented metal that in all honesty caused complete cause within the engine :(
4 u/s valves, two completely shagged pistons and multiple scouring on the inner bore of the block. :mad::(

So after finding the engine on ebay and looking at the man hours required to replace the unit, I decided to send my old trustworthy steed to the scrap yard in the sky and replace it with this.
mm3JsQxl.jpg
tetxxenl.jpg
COLOR]l.jpg

Seriously why the hell is *** blocked??
Mazda 6 sport 2.2d 180bhp (apparently) (yes I regularly do 15-20k a year)
Comes with all the extras, bar sat nav but the can be retro fitted if the forums can be believed.

I have literately been driving around on NSL roads overtaking slow people as it was impossible in the 60hp 206. :D
Just need to find a company that can remap it and Ill have a bigger smile on my face.

Last edited:
Soldato
Made a thread a week or so ago about a swap offer I had, went ahead and picked it up yesterday, gave it a good clean and a nice coat of SRP. I know the alloy colour will annoy most but hey, this is my upgrade from a Corsa 1.0.. :D

It's a 2001 1.8 VVTLi Celica, currently at 80k miles and has had new O+F every 6k, I plan to maintain that for a few months then maybe get something newer.

From my old car to this is like flying a rocket ship! :D

7OvBJt9.jpg

for the keen eyed it has no plates because a private plate has been transferred off, new ones should arrive tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom