Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
Here's my Corolla TS. Needs lowering so ordered myself some 40mm Apex springs. Exciting times.

10152681_10152121116920208_2015668631_n.jpg

Soldato
Kinda mine as I borrowed it yesterday and kinda cos I help create it in the first place.

I had a poke around a White R Coupe in my local dealer this weekend. The coupe for me is much more practical and therefore an option compared to the convertible as it actually has some boot space, where the convertible i'd struggle to get my rucksack in the boot let alone a case...

Soldato
I'm more interested in your occupation than the car :)

I work within vehicle package and concepts so it's the upfront 'advanced engineering' stage of the development on pretty much any of the products 50:50 CAD:technical lead; I get exposure many of the systems to understand the business case and vehicle attributes before a programme is approved.

I really enjoy it and if a good rapport with the right people is created you seem to get offered the toys :D

Soldato
He took hundreds of photo's. That's only a small selection of the cars and we'd literally just arrived at the Fontaine Bleu in Miami, hence the bags.

I have a lot more that I'll post up soon. We have another rally going on in May so I should have lots of photos and videos from that one :)

Associate
At the moment I have a humble collection that cover just about any purpose!
Alpina B10 3.2

Mercedes W126 V8

I will add some of the others later, Photobucket is doing my head in!!!
Any recommendations for photo sites?

Back
Top Bottom