Show Us Your Motors!

Man of Honour
Seen an Imola red E46 M3 yesterday speed by me and i instantly fell in love with the car. I will own one some time down the line it was beautiful.

Don't leave it too long, the newest are now 8 years old and most are over 10, 'some time down the line' most of them will be ruined and the few that are not will be in the hands of people who really won't want to sell them.

Associate
Got this last week;

lys4.jpg

Lux 1 + BT/USB, Half black leather seats, and reverse parking sensors.

Associate
Think you can get one for around £18k now but expect high mileage and not as well looked after. Lower mileage and well kept examples seem to be holding their price very nicely. This was £21k with 30k on the clock.

Soldato
[TW]Fox;26105104 said:
21k for a 4 year old Focus!? Those things really hold value!

Yep, the power of the RS badge. Won't be seeing these with immaculate history below 10k for a very, very long time, ones which are CAT D etc are often 15+ :eek: Even the mk1 is starting to appreciate now!

It's not good news for me who wants one so badly :(

Soldato
[TW]Fox;26103043 said:
Don't leave it too long, the newest are now 8 years old and most are over 10, 'some time down the line' most of them will be ruined and the few that are not will be in the hands of people who really won't want to sell them.

Ye well i'm 21 now and unemployed so i'm in no situation due to age and money right now. In about 6 years i aim to get one. Maybe they might appreciate in value a bit i dont have a clue.

I fell in love with the E46 M3 when i was about 12 years old as i was brought for a drive in one and we were going down a mountain road in Italy and i just seen the needle pointing at 130 mph blasting through the corners at night time.

I was in such shock i couldn't put my seat belt on as i was pulling it so hard every time. I always thought it was just a sports version of a 330i until i looked it up and seen it had almost double the power.

I look them up quite regularly and there seems to by quite a lot of them in the UK well maintained right now. The problem is like u said they are cheap now and people might run them ragged and not take proper care of them due to the running costs.

Hopefully this year i will be attending college and get my life on track and start aiming towards my dream car garage of a Lancia Delta Integrale, E46 M3 and a Ferrari :D

If i ever own one it will be my sunday car to just take for a spin and put a smile on my face, i would never use one as an everyday car as the running costs are quite high.

Back
Top Bottom