Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
Try and keep my MK4 GTTDi 130 clean and tidy these days. Can't see me getting rid anytime soon, cheap TAX, 55+mpg is just the ticket these days, but I do miss my R33 days :(

photo.jpg

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Thought I'd get some pics of my three babies together before I get rid of my M5.

[/IMG]

Last edited:

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Thanks, but that's my parents house I just borrow their huge garage, mine aint no where near as lush :)

Last edited:
Associate
Put a deposit down on this last night for the better half. Its a 1.5 Sport. Convinced her that a Corsa was crap and luckily she fell in love with this.

Its actually a really nice little car and has a cracking gearbox, reminds me a bit of my old EP3. It's also quite well specced for a little car, Climate, Cruise, Folding Mirrors, Projectors, Auto Lights and wipers, Steering controls. Bad phone pic with the light fading.

Did you get that from TW White and sons St Marys Cray?

Associate
Yes we did. How did you know that? :p

I got my Mazda 3 from there last august :D and I thought that pic looks familiar! I found them very good. My car had warped front discs gave them a call dropped it off at 17:00 only live a 10 minute drive away and 2 stops on the train from there and they rang me the next day at 10:30 to say it was ready to pick up, no fuss at all even got a 5 year warranty guy I had was Andrew just wondered what your experience was like as I'm thinking of using them for servicing.

Soldato
Oo ok! Well we haven't collected the car yet. There was a few little things we wanted sorting first like the alloys so should be ready by the end of the week. So far they seem good though, we managed to get a really good deal and the 3 year warranty seems quite good compared to others on offer. I think we will definitely be taking it back there for servicing :)

Back
Top Bottom