Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
It's unfortunately the Vector 1.8t (2.0l low pressure turbo with 147BHP), so is a bit slow, but it's not a bad car TBH. All of the 2.0t (175BHP) cars I viewed were sheds.

Loving having the top down at every sensible opportunity, and the heaters are epic when in roof-down mode and it's fine down to 12°C and below with a jumper and no bobble hat with them on full blast. Does get a bit chilly over 60 though...

Last edited:
Soldato
Cheers guys. My thinking was what it lacks in performance, it makes up by being a convertible and about 7mpg better than my Peugeot in day-to-day use.

I test drove a C70 T5 which felt sluggish for 250BHP and had even worse scuttle shake than the mk1 9-3 convertible. All Volvos I saw had terribly cracked leather upholstery, too. The mk2 9-3 has very little scuttle shake, and is so much better to drive as a result. Couldn't get past the dash of the Astra so didn't bother looking at them with any intent.

Last edited:
Soldato
New tyres and (I'm prepared for the epic hate) my black wheels back on for summer.

CAM00545.jpg

Soldato
Cheers guys :) They do actually work as intended on the Fiesta, someone nicked just ONE of them not long ago so I replaced them with a new pair, being boring silver I decided to keep them to try and break up the colour a bit. Black wheels wouldn't have been my first choice but the last owner had them powdercoated and they're mint condition so I put some cheap wheels on over winter after sticking my Type R in a kerb last winter. Shame we only had half an hour of snow this year!

Just need to sort the nasty grey bumper plastics next, Ford manage to use black plastics from the window line and above and grey below, awesome lol.

I've got a Jelly Belly to replace the Magic Tree :p

Soldato
Looks good!

Get rid of the chavvy deflectors and get the plastics painted and it'll look sorted!

Mind you i can't really say anything with the things i did with my old fiesta. :p

edit: this was meant to be in the fiesta thread... Doh....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom