Show Us Your Motors!

show us your motors: audi A1 discussion.

can a mod please clean the thread up.

back on topic. i washed my car yesterday

IMG_20140430_161756.jpg

Yes Vita :(

its quite deep actually. didnt notice it when I got the car. one of those that you only pick up on when you wash it the first time.

machine polishing yesterday really highlighted a lot of stone chips on the front bumper so that is more of a priority.

Yes Vita :(

its quite deep actually. didnt notice it when I got the car. one of those that you only pick up on when you wash it the first time.

machine polishing yesterday really highlighted a lot of stone chips on the front bumper so that is more of a priority.

It looks deep, my eye landed on it. I thought my monitor had a mark on it lol.

I got one like that on my passengers door. My front bumper/bonnet is stone chipped to death. Same with my front wings. My whole front end needs a respray tbh.

I don't have to justify anything to bunch of nerds on a computer forum who are so hell bent on 'OLD CARS ARE GREAT M8!!!1!!'. No wonder most of you swap and change every 2 months because you can't afford to run the M3 you just bought.

My Insight is worth nothing and is 13 years old.... i refer to it a fair bit in the enthusiasts section.

Its odd... but i dont really talk about the brand new MINI Countryman Cooper S also on my drive..... I credit this to its lack of bluetooth A2DP.

Oh, old cars are great.

Back
Top Bottom