Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
My Hot-Molten Hatch on a recent drive through the contryside

http://i.imgur.com/Q95nChvl.jpg[/QUOTE]

I didn't know you had one of these for some reason I thought you were a Honda fanboy, I was recently looking at the pricing of them as I want a five door performance hatch next time round and was surprised at the price of them they seem to be holding their value the prefacelift even more so than FN2's of the same year

mjt

mjt

Soldato
All this because of a Dihatsu Copen.

It's a silly little car but a great first car. Seemed a but pricey at almost £7k, mind!

Soldato
Quick reflection shot from my girls car:

Love it when its clean :D

Loving the reflections - shame it never stays that way for long:

Soldato
Thought you were getting rid? I can see why you haven't though.

Still looking for a replacement, but can't find anything that I like for my budget yet.

I didn't know you had one of these for some reason I thought you were a Honda fanboy, I was recently looking at the pricing of them as I want a five door performance hatch next time round and was surprised at the price of them they seem to be holding their value the prefacelift even more so than FN2's of the same year

Yep, they've held their value since the new ST got released, and if anything have appreciated slightly in the past year.

Soldato
looks like an eventful wee spurt of posts there, they are all deleted, however I can imagine the content without seeing it lols :)

lots of S2k's popping up, me likey :)

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Swag factor 1200

rjkoneill approved.

0-100 times must be impressive pairing mugen aero and a diesel motor from an A4.

the quad exhausts really set it all off.

Back
Top Bottom