Show Us Your Motors!

My New Motor, not quite as sexy as some here but it's the first one I've ever owned that's done less than 60,000 miles and cost me more than a grand. Very pleased with it although I really have to slow down a bit. ;)

Panda1.jpg

Panda.jpg

Love it, I tried to bully the Mrs into buying one of these but she was having none of it.

I'd consider one if I ever wanted a cheap little car for myself

I love it too & given that all my other cars have been bangers it's a big change for me plus as my last car (or other one at the moment) is a MK1 1.2 Vauxhall Agila the Fiat feels like Ferrari to me, it's so bloody quick.

It's a bit cramped though especially in the footwell and not as comfortable as my Agila especially when you hit an uneven road, cause of that I'm sure I'll need a spine replacement soon.

Still it puts a smile on my face when I hit the accelerator, it's easy to park, doesn't struggle on the motorway and I'm finally getting to experience much needed working Air con in a car, joy! No more bangers for me.

I'd love a V8 S4 but I don't think I could live with the MPG and living where tax is based on engine size makes it prohibitive. £1k+ annual tax, no chance!
3.0 is €750, 3.2 is €1000.

Was considering a V6 TT but again, MPG and tax put me off. That, and I don't think I could get 2 snowboards, luggage and a 6ft gf in there ;)

Granted, it's an acquired taste...

Collect her Saturday... :D

rjbxyQt.jpg.png

XN1o1QCl.jpg.png

KW8wOZj.jpg.png

XIH0KK2l.jpg.png

WkQpDnCl.jpg.png

3nbvy05.jpg.png

2006 Impreza WRX STi
377bhp 412lb/ft

Mods:
Apexi air filter
3"inch decat downpipe
3"inch Raptor
Japspeed FMIC
Re-circ valve
Ecutek remap
18x9.5 Rota grids (I'm swapping these out for 2011 Enkei STI wheels)
WR1 Interior (Front and rear seats)
225/40/18 Vredestein sassanta tyres
Blobeye rear light conversion
Blobeye rear tailgate
Carbon fibre WRC wing mirrors
Eibach pro street coilovers
HT Autos front splitter
Black headlights painted
Black side repeaters
HT Autos rear bumper corner splitter

...oh, and falls in to low tax band too :D

Back