Show Us Your Motors!

I did warn you matey. ;)

They are right though....ditch the stickers.

You want one Mr Fox?:p

I kinda knew what the outcome would be like, ive been having a right laugh about it all, for a couple of months i have been thinking about removing all the stickers at some point this year anyway when i can be bothered, you've seen my car change a bit over the years

Last edited:
Tow straps aren't all bad :p (Awaits to be told it looks ****, it's inevitable)
71473_591274097636704_6740336042578404304_n.jpg

Much merriment as opposing Motors massives go handbag to handbag. :)

I'm quite surprised no one gave Death props for the 2.8 V6 petrol goodness under the bonnet. For me that more than offsets his exterior choices.

Everyone likes EP3's on here no?

No

not at all. the EP3 is a great car.

Mine especially so.

The problem is that EP3 is very much in the 2 grand grasps of Barry.

Barry loves an EP3

Barry loves to put pointless stick on tat on his EP3. [see above]

Barry loves to dual wield melon cannons on his EP3
10334376_10153475229668532_3004779446632330813_n.jpg

Barry loves a shoddily installed yellow and carbon wrap
DSC_1125.jpg

Barry is a NathWraith windbreaker vinyl decal and counterfeit carbon part enthusiast
IMG_20130511_122315.jpg

Barry knows that a genuine mugen wing costs the same as his 120k EP3 so just goes with the eBay version designed for the EP2
IMG_20130511_124326.jpg

Occasionally Barry gets it sort of right and applies nice wheels to his car, but in typical Barry fashion, makes a total pigs ear of it all and applies garish decals, crap tyres and forgets center caps. notice the red OEM calipers. Good work Barry.
IMG_20130511_124722.jpg

Barry's EP3 only sees SERIOUS track action including the Nürburgring, Castle Coombe and a track that looks like a Guinea Pig
IMG_20130511_151109.jpg

I fully understand that there are some EP3 owners that aren't grade one weapons and like yourself, I kept mine visually stock looking enough to not fall into the categories mentioned above, but even when I owned my EP3 and loved it, my opinion was the same as it is now.

Its a shame as it really is a great car.

Much merriment as opposing Motors massives go handbag to handbag. :)

I'm quite surprised no one gave Death props for the 2.8 V6 petrol goodness under the bonnet. For me that more than offsets his exterior choices.

that engine is about 98.7% of the reason i got that car the other 1.3% was coz of the heated seats tho not much use out of them at the moment

I think all the stick the lad with the bora is getting is more than a little harsh. Ok, so the car is not to everyone's taste (certainly not mine), but to gang up and rip on him in this fashion is unpleasant. He seems a decent lad and clearly has some pride in his car. So how about being a little more constructive with any criticism?

Cracking car choice there YarwoodUK, and in the best colour too (although I'm obviously biased (http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=26619551&postcount=24526)

You say you you've got some mods coming soon, what have you got planned buddy? I'm interested to hear. I was gonna try and keep mine standard so my money can be spent on my Silvia, but I think it'd look great it it was a little lower and had some wheel spacers, the slippery slope begins :(

I think all the stick the lad with the bora is getting is more than a little harsh. Ok, so the car is not to everyone's taste (certainly not mine), but to gang up and rip on him in this fashion is unpleasant. He seems a decent lad and clearly has some pride in his car. So how about being a little more constructive with any criticism?

He is a decent lad. I work with him. :)

Pretty much this.

That Bora is a decent car with a great engine. OK, some of the mods are a little questionable :p But hey, the owner obviously likes it and has pride in it :) So who are we to say its a pile of crud?

Good on the guy for taking the stick so well anyway :)

Back
Top Bottom