Show Us Your Motors!

That Bora is a decent car with a great engine. OK, some of the mods are a little questionable :p But hey, the owner obviously likes it and has pride in it :) So who are we to say its a pile of crud?

Good on the guy for taking the stick so well anyway :)

I have to say he's taken the comments very well, (more power to ya mate), at the end of the day buddy it's your car and if your happy that's all that matters :)
Also good on ya for taking the time to actually post a picture of your car on the forum, without people posting pictures it'd be a very quite place in here.

NathWraith
What circuit is that? Great looking car as well :D

NathWraith
What circuit is that? Great looking car as well :D

Cheers man. Donington National circuit, on the last corner before the pit straight (can;t remember it's name)

That was last year when car was 100% stock bar the wheels/tyres.

Now it's got:

- eibach lowering springs
- second de-cat
- Type R FN2 front brakes

I've got a Jazz intake manifold to fit to, which makes more midrange power.

So keen to get it back on track!

Cheers man. Donington National circuit, on the last corner before the pit straight (can;t remember it's name)

That was last year when car was 100% stock bar the wheels/tyres.

Now it's got:

- eibach lowering springs
- second de-cat
- Type R FN2 front brakes

I've got a Jazz intake manifold to fit to, which makes more midrange power.

So keen to get it back on track!

Ah nice one buddy, I love those little CR-Z's, sounds like you've done some nice sensible mods as well, which should improve your times on track :) I look forward to seeing future photo's of your antics ;)

cheers for requoting every single picture of it m8.

forgot what it looked like for a minute.

Lmao deffo m9

Nice track pic Nath, can see you were undecided whether to slam it or not..... so went for half and half xD :p

Eibachs just offered a great middle ground. As spring/dampner upgrade was very expensive and coilovers were too hard core for the road. Springs ajdusted the look slightly with adding some extra stiffness & tightened the handling somewhat.

Note to all (*cough* Fox *cough*): There is no such word as "infact", the word(s) you are looking for is "in fact". Thanks.

As for the Bora, its pretty clean with the exception of the stickers and bra (never understood those). I also feel that the standard grill with badge would improve the looks further, but this is ofc just my opinion and the only person who's opinion truly matters is the OPs - fair play to you dude.

Eibachs just offered a great middle ground. As spring/dampner upgrade was very expensive and coilovers were too hard core for the road. Springs ajdusted the look slightly with adding some extra stiffness & tightened the handling somewhat.

ahhhh :) I was just jesting at the fact that in your pic, due to the fast cornering, one side is slammed and the other is up in the air :D :p but some nice advice/pointers :)

Back
Top Bottom