Show Us Your Motors!

When you say AMG, is it a real AMG or a diesel 4-pot AMG trim?

I wish it was the full spec amg, the missus ideally wants the c63 but because of the mileage she'll be doing for work it didn't work out, Maybe in the future when someone else is managing the business

The Mercedes were mostly likely getting is the like for like of what I have now C250 diesel AMG line with Premium Plus Package

So please please stop calling it an AMG... it simply isn't.

Rofl fair enough, but its still an AMG line without the meaty engine and other upgrades, the car comes in different forms straight out of Mercedes show room, Se, Sport and AMG,

I was just being specific to the model I have, If I had the Se or sport I would have stated that. If it was C63 I would have wrote that instead mentioning C class :)

Last edited:
A labour of love...

holiday-8-2.jpg

holiday-7-2.jpg

holiday-3-2.jpg

holiday-2-2.jpg

I recently picked up this S2 Avant, not to everyones taste I can appreciate, but it's got to be one of the best made cars I've owned. Just had it chipped and with a milltek and rs2 cats it goes like stink. Haven't had it on the rollers yet but it should be making around 290-300bhp and 430-450nm of torque. You also can't beat that old 5 cylinder turbo sound, it's such a great engine.

I love the S/RS2's, so understated at the time and were the Genesis for all of Audi's subsequent stupidly fast estates. I know finding a good RS2 is like rocking horse poo but how rare is the S2 now?

You can still pick up an s2 if you're patient. But finding a decent one that hasn't been messed around with isn't easy! I got very lucky with this one as it was local and in great condition, low mileage and 3 owners with fsh. I prefer the avant to the coupe personally, which makes finding one even trickier, I think they only sold 320 in the uk and they were all the ABY engine with the six speed box.

Back
Top Bottom