Show Us Your Motors!

3 years Shaun? Bloody hell, it doesn't feel that long ago when i popped to yours and you had the Focus. Remember you saying something about getting new MP3's on it and i didn't haven't a clue what you was on about but i went along with it anyway (ended up being the wheels).

My old lil wagon, was a awesome car for chucking about:

RWU7m8d.jpg

3 yrs in January, time really has flown, it was your car that made me consider getting mine in the first place. May aswell put a pic up again since we're discussing the mk6 now :p
Picking up a Whiteline ARB for it next week then booking back on track again as hopefully it'll cure a lot of the understeer I had last time
10363987_10152146823918004_3188619603603125454_n.jpg

Please don't tell me you have your harnesses anchored straight to the floor? :(

Are you talking to me? Mine are at a 45deg angle to the floor: http://i57.tinypic.com/2gwrv9i.jpg
I want a rear arb, what you want is some frount camber. Im running -1 on mine for now.

What tyres you use?

Im on track at Forge day.

I'm just on t1r's at the minute, hopefully going to get some 595RSR's before my next track day but I'm tempted to trash these Toyo's first.

I know you all think im crazy. I plan on keeping this car a long time. .

Been there, done that. lasted until a better car was affordable to insure ;)

(not that the RS isn't decent!)

When you start with a fast car you soon wonder why you bothered spending so much making a sporty car sportier.

Each to there own mind, the world would be a boring place if we all danced to the same tune :)

It is very true. If you wanna go quick, start with a quick car in the first place.

Fiesta love :D Miss mine, really very impressive to drive and it handled great for such basic mods after I spent so much lowering my Type R previously with adjustable camber etc.

Just never quite quick enough for me, I didn't wanna spend making it 180 odd BHP when I can just go buy another quicker car to start with ultimately :) But definitely one of my faves for the handling and drive. So much easier drive a FWD quickly down a tight back road whilst giving it some surely.

Here the rolla. Took a few quickly before it rained.

10557250_10152405331840208_8164904125227944407_n.jpg
]

Still a fan of the t-sport's. My old boy had a brand new one in the same colour when they first came out (51 plate I think) was a great car and sounded brilliant over 5-6k!

Only let down was the "high rolla" standard ride height which you seem to have cured :)

That a charged version or just later spec n/a?

Still a fan of the t-sport's. My old boy had a brand new one in the same colour when they first came out (51 plate I think) was a great car and sounded brilliant over 5-6k!

Only let down was the "high rolla" standard ride height which you seem to have cured

That a charged version or just later spec n/a

The facelift versions all got lowered 20mm and a few other changes. I've lowered mine again as it still felt a little to high.

This is the planed mods yet to come.

To Get/Do

TD Pro Race 3's
Get roof blacked
Magnecor Leads
Rear ARB
60mm TB
Remove the licence plate and smooth the bumper
Move the battery to the boot.
ACR RS wing
Roll cage
Forging
AED stage 2 turbo kit
ECUMASTER EMU ECU or a Tornado 2
Helix 6-paddle
*Maybe* Focus style defuser and twin exhaust.
*Maybe* Sico D 2.3L kit

Don't bother! I used to have a Fiesta ST and I spent an absolute fortune modifying it... Wish I just bought a Focus ST in the end.

Ended up blowing the gearbox up as its obviously not supposed to run 274bhp, the brakes were crap and the list goes on.

In the end it was written off by a girl crashing into the back of me. Irritatingly I just had the gearbox rebuilt with shot peened gears and a Quaife Dif and had a paddle clutch fitted.

Just enjoy it for what it is (a warm hatch) and then get something nicer when you've saved some cash, I wish I did.

Back
Top Bottom