Show Us Your Motors!

Where its not my cup of tea I have to say, as its colour matched to the car and isnt too big, in all fairness thanks to the cars sloping bootline (that makes it look bigger from the rear aspect I reckon) it looks alright in my eyes

still always be a standard S2000 kind of guy though :)

Last edited:
that wing a nope :)

not on stock car!

something like -;

TAMONRS.jpg

would look good on a stock car - colour codded of course.

Not a fan of the wing at all.

Might be OEM but looks completely "aftermarket" and really doesn't suit the car IMO. I have to agree with Fox, it looked stunning before. I've just noticed the alloys as well - are they just caked in brake dust or have they been sprayed?

Last edited:
Not keen on the wing either, looks a lot better than most naff tacked on jobs, that's for sure but your car looks lovely with clean lines. That said, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that so if you are happy with it rjk, then it's all good. :)

Not too keen on that wing

it looks barry.

Doesn't suit the car

Doesn't look right

Not a fan of the wing

that wing a nope

Wing looks stupid

Not a fan of the wing at all

Wing looks naff.

Not keen on the wing

Unanimous approval then! :cool:

The spoiler looks incredible. Its staying where it is. Type S front lip being added next to complete the look.

@LizardKing
The spoiler is a Honda part from the Japanese Type S.

x338c4R.jpg 0nwFUup.jpg

@OhEsEcks
the car has an AP2 OEM lip on anyway, but I am going to put a Type S lip on to match the spoiler at some point.

I love the look of the JDM type S, so I am doing that. This way the car has the more aggressive appearance and it is pretty unique in the UK. I wanted to do something that changed the car from looking like a regular UK AP1 but used Honda OEM parts.

I've just noticed the alloys as well - are they just caked in brake dust or have they been sprayed?

the alloys are absolutely filthy as I have avoided cleaning them for a bit. I had an off on the last track day I did and they are in a fairly sorry state, so I am getting them refurbished soon as they really let the car down.

Back
Top Bottom