Show Us Your Motors!

The new family wagon, Audi A3 sportback 1.4 SE 140ps :eek:

Current mileage
vKjteIK.jpg

No other pictures but just imagine any other Black A3 and your there :)

The engine surprised me just how nice it is in comparison to the blandotastic golf 2.0 tdi it replaced. Much better power deliver and so quiet, could do with a bit more umph at the low end of the rev range but cant complain at this engine size!

For the record Rich.. Dat wing looks....

steve_stifler_1.jpg

You want to see it with the roof down mate?

...snip...

looks good!!! :D

I should have showered it with my bag of rice. would have made the pic perfect :p

edit: do you know what Wizzo was driving this time? as I remember at spring LAN he had his giant f150 pickup or what ever the hell that monstrous thing was!!! xD

What made you go from a BMW to a Subaru? I know thats much newer but i think i'd have stuck with another 3-series as you had here before emigrating? :)

second hand cars here are 150k miles +, I loved my E46, I miss it daily but the mpg and repair costs would be crazy here. (ok gas maybe not so much but it wouldn't be getting over 20 mpg UK over here)

The subaru is brand new, hassle free motoring for 3 years.

I wanted < $30k, not FWD, a bit of power and some goodies to play with. This ticks those boxes perfectly and the handling is second to none, surprises me infact.

second hand cars here are 150k miles +, I loved my E46, I miss it daily but the mpg and repair costs would be crazy here. (ok gas maybe not so much but it wouldn't be getting over 20 mpg UK over here)

The subaru is brand new, hassle free motoring for 3 years.

I wanted < $30k, not FWD, a bit of power and some goodies to play with. This ticks those boxes perfectly and the handling is second to none, surprises me infact.

Why would you be getting bad gas mileage from a 330ci over there? Surely the cheap gas makes them even cheaper to run than they are here in the UK? :)

I dont really get the change, the US used market has tons of cars on it, loads look absolutely mint too and loads seem very well specified, on average far better than we get here?

Back
Top Bottom