Show Us Your Motors!

I'm going to break the mould by saying the inside looks really dated and ugly (except the steering wheel + gear knob) :D. It is very good condition though, I'll give it that.

I'm going to break the mould by saying the inside looks really dated and ugly (except the steering wheel + gear knob) :D. It is very good condition though, I'll give it that.

I think that is the consensus of most. It's dated. It hasn't aged well at all. But it's in nearly immaculate nick.

There isn't a car from the 80s that has an interior that has aged well. Particularly if it's American. That Vette is a case in point. But it's nowhere near as bad as the 80s Lincoln town car I saw once. Lovely shade of blue. So I went to have a nosey. And the interior was blue. Every where. Blue velour (not leather, VELOUR) seats. Blue plastics. There wasn't even any trim inside to contrast all the plastic...

And there was the 84 Merc estate I had. It was the most comfortable car I've ever owned. It was Champagne gold with an interior to match. At least there was some wood in it to break things up a bit though.

My Clio sport 172 and R34 GTR

garage%20gtr3.JPG

you own both those cars candy?

both fast cars, you lucky *** although one is clearly faster ;)

I had clio 172 , so im gonna say nice GTR :)

Both cars are mine and the house is half mine, half the girlfriends technically :)

The Clio is my daily, its a 2002 and probably worth a grand total of about £1500, but it suits me ok, my commute is only a 20 mile round trip so not really worth changing it for an eco box to save fuel.

So the BiTurbo VX-Line went back and I have this for the winter:

BysDmwOIUAAWXnb.jpg:large

Country Tourer Nav 2.0 cdti 163PS 4x4
Kit on this one includes: Nav, Adaptive Forward Lighting (Xenons), sports leather, heated seats & steering wheel, 8" instrument display, rear camera, climate, DAB, electric rear tailgate (first time I've had that), parking sensors (f+r), etc.
Liking it so far! :)

Back
Top Bottom