Show Us Your Motors!

same as mine :) but mines got stripes on it that I wish it didn't :)

While on the motorway, turn towards the central reservation crash barrier and run the side of your car along it for a few hundred metres. This will add an additional stripe along the side that will draw attention away from the ones on the bonnet / roof.

Diesel at a Pistonheads event. :p

IMG_2495.jpg

Last edited:
same as mine :) but mines got stripes on it that I wish it didn't :)

Good little cars aren't they :)... awesome spec as standard too which is great. Keyless entry, climate control, esp etc.

Mine however is being a pain and is getting low oil pressure only when idling... thankfully being under warranty (bought at a dealer) they're sorting it all out.

Have to say it's extremely tempting to buy a nice executive saloon and be a driver for weddings at the weekend. Even if not much money was earned, could be rather enjoyable.

The e60 has been a wedding car 23 times in 6 years, 18 of those its generated income £400 for collection to ceremony and ceremony to reception.

It's worth doing. We've had the disco less than month and it's already been out once for bridesmaids and has 4 bookings for 2015 already :)

Last edited:
The e60 has been a wedding car 23 times in 6 years, 18 of those its generated income £400 for collection to ceremony and ceremony to reception.

It's worth doing. We've had the disco less than month and it's already been out once for bridesmaids and has 4 bookings for 2015 already :)

Hmm, didn't expect the Disco to be popular at all, might have to start borrowing Dad's then :D

As I say, £400 was the max, and that was when the car was only a year old. It doesn't go out for weddings at all now, the last in April, was only £275 for a 11am pickup to a 12pm ceremony (sit for an hour) then to the reception, 12 miles away.

The Disco is great as the ever increasingly popular trend of 6+ bridesmaids makes it probably the only glamorous choice :)

Can't get my head around someone paying £400 to ride presumably a short distance in a common E60 BMW?

Me neither, I'd be amazed if I could rent mine out for that much either but I guess it seems that people are prepared to pay that. Madness, but kudos to Lucero for taking advantage of it!

I never even thought about it until a few friends asked and I was like "yeah", but when it became a bit too regular, I realised there was a some bob to be had :)

Give it a go Fox, I think you'd be surprised

Back
Top Bottom