Show Us Your Motors!

Any idea what power its running? Or what you expect to get from it eventually?

Never mind, just read back *Facepalm* I bet thats scary in what is just a metal box now :D

Are you still wanting to get more power from it?

I think 400+ is ideal, I've decided on the figure based on my preference of power delivery as opposed to it being a power goal. I want the inherent lag that comes with a slightly larger frame turbo, it will give it a fighting chance of laying more of the power down. But I also feel that to be enough power to be competitive enough for my use without being unreliable.

Thanks everyone! I was unsure what reception I would get, as you can imagine it's purposeful but not to everyone's taste - and already this week I've had some mixed responses from colleagues at work, it's not a very civil car to say the least and in terms of badging it's under audis and BMWs but it does get me to work so I will continue to use it as my daily until after the new year.

After 4 months in the bodyshop for battle damage and a respray, the pheonix finally has risen from the flames!

Ive been driving a Laguna estate whilst its been away which makes me appreciate it even more now:)

Ill grab some more pics when it stops raining

More supra owners, YEA, think im going to start a supra related thread now lol :)

Liking the car mate, I want a set of those mirrors but in carbon.

Whilst we are on the supra subject mine has come out of the bodyshop, i was going to update my build thread properly but have not had the chance so here is a quick pic of it.

Stock Front bumper, Rmm Lip, TRD half carbon spoiler, custom bonnet scoop (can you guess from what car?). Ariel/Wiper delete. My build thread can be found here... http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18541848&highlight=N43SP33D

OCUK12.jpg

Last edited:
Parked next to it's older brother, slightly different colour to my indium grey, some kind of silver maybe but it was nice.

H3gJ0Qr.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom