Show Us Your Motors!

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Slightly confused about the pre facelift but on a 55 plate? How come it was registered so late?

It's not been registered so late. The M3 never got the normal facelift coupe front end and IMO it suits it this way, there's a look of aggression about it that the more elegant facelift non ///M coupe doesn't have. Sort of carries on as a progression from the E36 M3 which is cool.

Soldato
It was a necessary evil, Mazda was becoming a little impractical and the Clio means I can have a laugh but also get other people & even things in it which is a bonus. Worlds apart in terms of driving obviously, could throw the MX5 about and happily remain within the law. Clio not so much but it gets down the road very nicely. Ideal world I'd keep the MX, especially given how much money I've thrown at it.

Had great difficulty finding a well loved one, they're so cheap any scally can pick one up, abuse it & throw it away.

Nice new motor and I get it TBH, I wouldn't want my MX5 to be my only car. Shame you can't keep it though after spending the money getting the bodywork sorted.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Aye :) Tomorrow the post returns to normal, I have an A4 page of items currently in "dispatched" status so hopefully most of the important ones arrive and I have time to fit and go for a photo drive at some point :cool:

Engine bay was a little dusty:

IMG_20141225_132427_2.jpg

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Csl airbox is intoxicating but at motorway speeds it would annoy me whereas the stock one is better for that and only opens up under heavy footing. I think I'll save the cash ;p

Back
Top Bottom