Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
This is what I see.
F4BACBE5-B904-464F-8869-4D8EA8733D24.jpg

Caporegime
Nice car :D How many MPG do you get?

About 40mpg at the moment with about 75% of that being dual carriageways (50,60 + 70mph limits) and 25 % being town, traffic and b road blasts.

Only done about 800 miles and most on Fiesta ST Owners Club have seen their mpg increase after the break in period, especially after 3k miles or so.

I am hoping I will eventually average ~45mpg on my work commute after the engine has loosened up a bit and got more miles on the clock.

It has been hard to judge at the moment though as there are some stupid roadworks in the town where I work which means I am sitting pretty much stationary in traffic for 20 minutes every day : /

Last edited:
Soldato
About 40mpg at the moment with about 75% of that being dual carriageways (50,60 + 70mph limits) and 25 % being town, traffic and b road blasts.

Only done about 800 miles and most on Fiesta ST Owners Club have seen their mpg increase after the break in period, especially after 3k miles or so.

I am hoping I will eventually average ~45mpg on my work commute after the engine has loosened up a bit and got more miles on the clock.

It has been hard to judge at the moment though as there are some stupid roadworks in the town where I work which means I am sitting pretty much stationary in traffic for 20 minutes every day : /

Your car looks great ! I want a Focus mk2 ST225 next but really tempted by the new a fiesta ST. Just can't keep the same car for longer than 12 months I get bored and if I leased one I'm sure it would be 2-3yrs.
That's great MPG for such a quick car. My ST220 only tops out at 26mpg:( and that's on the motorway and B roads only.
Most crappy Diesels that people think are gonna save them a fortune in fuel would struggle to reach the Mpg your getting

Caporegime
That's great MPG for such a quick car. My ST220 only tops out at 26mpg:( and that's on the motorway and B roads only.
Most crappy Diesels that people think are gonna save them a fortune in fuel would struggle to reach the Mpg your getting

MPG is one thing but smiles per gallon is something else with this. I would say it gets at least a million smiles per gallon!

It is hilariously fun around corners. :D

Soldato
After selling my previous MX-5 nearly 3 years ago as my mileage went up and needed something more suitable I've gone and bought another one!

IMG_20150314_130939.jpg

IMG_20150314_130951.jpg

It's a 2004 1.8i Sport, took me about 2 months of looking to find a decent one that wasn't full of rot.

Sorry for the standard, unfiltered, unedited, non-moody photographs taken with a phone

Back
Top Bottom