Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
My grandad has a 2014 one of those - one of the last of the previous models. It really is a dreadful car, far worse even than the 1.2 Micra I took my test in. Can think of no redeeming features whatsoever.

Associate
Got this as a courtesy car for a couple of days whilst Ford fix a chip on the bonnet that my car had when I took delivery of it.

It is a hateful tin can of a car. Whilst the exterior looks fairly fresh, the interior looks like it should be in a car built 15 years ago.

You might think this is rich coming from someone with a Fiesta but the Fiesta is in a different league to this in terms of build quality.

I think the only nice thing I have to say about is that the steering wheel feels ok to hold : /. That's it.

Why anyone would spend ~£10k on one of these is anyone's guess.

Very nice car :) Whats it like?

Soldato
I ran a 2008 Aygo for two years before I knew any better.

Of course they are dreadful but the redeeming quality is that they are comically cheap to run.

Caporegime
hehe why is it?

Slow, noisy, sounds like a tin can when you open or shut the doors. The instrument cluster is truly horrendous and the interior looks and feels incredibly cheap. It being a base spec model doesn't help of course.

The steering wheel being alright and the fact it doesn't look too bad exterior wise are the only redeeming features I can think of.

Associate
Slow, noisy, sounds like a tin can when you open or shut the doors. The instrument cluster is truly horrendous and the interior looks and feels incredibly cheap. It being a base spec model doesn't help of course.

The steering wheel being alright and the fact it doesn't look too bad exterior wise are the only redeeming features I can think of.

Ah right :) Sorry for not reading it above on this thread.

Chooser of poor weather meets
Soldato
Hello all, just joined and thought compelled to share some pics of my S3. It's been modified a bit with some coilovers, uprated front disks/pads and a Stage 2+ engine tune, among other things.

Really like that. Have a soft spot for the 5 door version of the S3, think the design looks fantastic, especially in that colour.

Associate
Nice, love the colour. What's with the deflectors these days though :confused:

Yeah, the deflectors are not to everyone's taste, but I like to have a window slightly open and not have the wind and water get into the cabin. Having fitted them, I liked the look of them too. They do add some wind noise at higher speeds though - I address that by having the music louder :)

Back
Top Bottom