Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
About 40mpg at the moment with about 75% of that being dual carriageways (50,60 + 70mph limits) and 25 % being town, traffic and b road blasts.

Only done about 800 miles and most on Fiesta ST Owners Club have seen their mpg increase after the break in period, especially after 3k miles or so.

I am hoping I will eventually average ~45mpg on my work commute after the engine has loosened up a bit and got more miles on the clock.

It has been hard to judge at the moment though as there are some stupid roadworks in the town where I work which means I am sitting pretty much stationary in traffic for 20 minutes every day : /

I average 32mpg in mine... :p

wgSvNrL.png

Can easily achieve a steady 38mpg but...it's too much fun!

Saying that though, it could just be the hilly Cornish roads...

WEaLFYH.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Hello all, just joined and thought compelled to share some pics of my S3. It's been modified a bit with some coilovers, uprated front disks/pads and a Stage 2+ engine tune, among other things.

IMG_20141230_133349.jpg

20150214_151834.jpg

Associate
Hello all, just joined and thought compelled to share some pics of my S3. It's been modified a bit with some coilovers, uprated front disks/pads and a Stage 2+ engine tune, among other things.

Welcome, lovely motor! Like front wind deflectors but not a fan of rear ones :D

Caporegime
Got this as a courtesy car for a couple of days whilst Ford fix a chip on the bonnet that my car had when I took delivery of it.

It is a hateful tin can of a car. Whilst the exterior looks fairly fresh, the interior looks like it should be in a car built 15 years ago.

You might think this is rich coming from someone with a Fiesta but the Fiesta is in a different league to this in terms of build quality.

I think the only nice thing I have to say about is that the steering wheel feels ok to hold : /. That's it.

Why anyone would spend ~£10k on one of these is anyone's guess.

Back
Top Bottom