Show Us Your Motors!

Uprated ARB?

Needs lowering....

Spent most of the weekend fitting the eibach arb kit and servicing it, it is lowered on 30mm eibachs as well, but meh, the back sits high for some reason. I'm slowly collecting bits for a zetec turbo conversion. So bigger brakes may come in handy :) .

lol :D , big brakes are next on the list! Just don't fancy paying £570+ for them :( .

What will that buy?

When you think about it, £600 on brakes is nothing considering what they do. Not to mention, you can sell the brakes seperately if you decide to get rid of the car.

I was looking at (and am still tempted by) the 320mm Brembo kit that Reyland do for my car for similar money.

Just never seen ones so small before, they're almost cute, :D

They are crap too! Dangerously crap! :D I don't know whether they are just badly worn or not designed for what I want them for.

agw_01 - That's not bad for brembos!

£570 would get me a front st170 conversion, which includes,
-Vented ST170 300mm discs.
-Calipers with pads and mounting hardware.
-Front knuckles with bearings RH and LH.
-Hub flange assembly and retaining nuts.

Need the st knuckles for anything larger then 260mm (my bottle caps) .

Mine ended up costing:

£375 - Brembo 4 Pot Porsche Calipers with adapter bracket.
£150 - 312mm discs
£80 - EBC Red Stuff Pads
£50 - Porsche braided brake lines
£10 - Brake Fluid

£665, not bad for a big brake setup thats lighter than the original kit :)

Need the st knuckles for anything larger then 260mm (my bottle caps) .

Ouch, so you need to replace the whole hub? Common brake upgrade for the Rover 200/400 is the ZS/620Ti setup. 620Ti calipers, carriers and pads with 282mm ZS discs.

I bought a set from Berger and they're soooo much better than the stock 262mm jobbies. Though I need to change my pads as they could be better.

£665, not bad for a big brake setup thats lighter than the original kit :)

Not to mention, bright red Brembo calipers look awesome :cool:

Here's my mr2 turbo bought in January.
Had a Punto and then a 2.2vtec prelude beforehand.

The day I picked her up
N027m.jpg

now
DSC00009m.JPG

chilling next to a mate
N157m.jpg

White one looks nice, why put chav mirrors on though?

You'll see a lot of jap cars with these mirrors on. They're Ganadors on most of the Top Secret cars. Made for my exact car so the electric switches still move them too. A lot of the timeattack and drift cars wear them too. Not cheap either about £250 imported from japan http://www.nengun.com/ganador/super-mirror. Guess you won't understand unless your into your jap cars though, then again in your favourite wheels thread the skyline you've shown has these on too :D Barely notice them if you ask me.

Also allowed me to lose the orange toblerones as I had to have indicators and didn't want to drill the wings.

edit: Also have another function a lot of mr2's leak air in through the mirror seal leaving a draft noise 60mph+. I don't get it with these on :)

Last edited:
Finally upgraded from my 1994 1.25 Fiesta Zetec. The insurance isnt *too bad* on these either, works out around £1500 with me being 18.

After driving around all weekend and finding everything to be utter tat, found this beauty 1 mile from home in a garage I never knew existed!

Ford Focus 1.8 TDCi Ghia - £3000, just under 70k on the clock. According to the bloke he hadn't even advertised it yet! MINT other than a few stone chips which I'm getting smoothed out.

car2in3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom