Show Us Your Motors!

You'll see a lot of jap cars with these mirrors on. They're Ganadors on most of the Top Secret cars. Made for my exact car so the electric switches still move them too. A lot of the timeattack and drift cars wear them too. Not cheap either about £250 imported from japan http://www.nengun.com/ganador/super-mirror. Guess you won't understand unless your into your jap cars though, then again in your favourite wheels thread the skyline you've shown has these on too :D Barely notice them if you ask me.

Also allowed me to lose the orange toblerones as I had to have indicators and didn't want to drill the wings.

edit: Also have another function a lot of mr2's leak air in through the mirror seal leaving a draft noise 60mph+. I don't get it with these on :)

i'm very much into my jap stuff, but seriously those mirrors are nothing more than the silly fake m3 mirrors that used to be all the rage with boy racers with nova's and corsa's. If you paid 250 for them then more fool you, could have got the same thing from the bargain bucket in your local ripspeed.

i'm very much into my jap stuff, but seriously those mirrors are nothing more than the silly fake m3 mirrors that used to be all the rage with boy racers with nova's and corsa's. If you paid 250 for them then more fool you, could have got the same thing from the bargain bucket in your local ripspeed.

I hate m3 fake m3 mirrors too on corsas and stuff. But just because they're twinspoke doesn't mean they're m3 reps. They look different upclose and barely stand out to be honest. I'd love to see you find them in the bargain bucket at ripspeed too, just try googling and see how cheap you can get them.

I'm going for the jap look with my car, and everything I've bought so far has been pretty much shipped from Japan. I'm after some work wheels next and some genuine greddy skirts.

I guess I'm being a bit over defensive but it's funny coming from someone with 2 cars with silly bonnets in their sig (even if they are functional) who's clearly into jap stuff. Nevermind each to their own, boring place if everyone liked the same stuff etc

2005 Ford Focus Titanium

cimg03623zx0.jpg
cimg03392dz2.jpg

Here's my 05 Focus Titanium in Machine Silver.

2.0 Litre TDCI 6 Speed (136 BHP).

Fantastic car, I've had it just over a month now with 52,000 miles on the clock. :)

this is the cleanest the car has ever been..

DSC01157.JPG

it's now filthy and will remain filthy until spring, so here are some pictures of scenery with the car in it..

DSC01185.JPG

DSC01189.JPG

DSC01362.JPG

New company car delivered this morning:), seems nice enough so far.

320i.jpg

Not the best day, or photo, will try to take a better one when/if it dries up!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom