Show Us Your Motors!

It's all that stuff that makes me want one - I ever sort of understand the smell. With a 6 cylinder petrol it seems like a winning combination. But the amount of complete crap compared to nice well looked after car is really off putting. Most of the really nicely looked after ones are 330cis but I don't want one of those and so many are overpriced too

Seems to be a BMW thing, attracting the "wrong" sort of owner. Whereas the jag I've got was the same generation and was supposed to be a competing product - it's almost completely mint and cost less than 2 grand - you'd never see a tidy 04 low mileage 325i (or whatever the equivalent to a ~200bhp 2.5 v6 would be) touring with leather for that sort of cash

Last edited:
One thing against the E46 for me which would stop me getting another 3-Series is the fact that they feel so obscenely tiny. I must just be used to much bigger cars but i feel like i am in a GoKart when i am in a 3-series :p

One thing against the E46 for me which would stop me getting another 3-Series is the fact that they feel so obscenely tiny. I must just be used to much bigger cars but i feel like i am in a GoKart when i am in a 3-series :p

True it feels smaller than I remember but then again I am nearly 18 stone now :D (pure man muscle :p)

EDIT : and yes I fit in the R8....just.

Last edited:
Nice e46! Interesting that it is an 03 plate with the refresh headlights and wheels (but not tail lights) When was it built? My February 2003 is pre facelift.

Totally understand that list of attractions (and issues with) an e46!

Your must be a coupe?

The saloon facelifted in 2002, i had an 02 plate facelift years ago :)

Thought I recognised that R8 plate. Found it in one of my photos.

Nice car.
DSC_0394.jpg

The old r8 shape is just much nicer than the new one which looks like a flattened a6 from the front. I guess it's Audi trying to be radical but not really being able to pull it off. The old shape is just much more elegant like above!

The old r8 shape is just much nicer than the new one which looks like a flattened a6 from the front. I guess it's Audi trying to be radical but not really being able to pull it off. The old shape is just much more elegant like above!

A lot of people have said that it looks a lot better in real life! I guess I'll tell when I see one around! But yeah, the old one is bang on!

Back
Top Bottom