Show Us Your Motors!

Love the shape of the aero over the previous TRD. My dealer keeps calling to get me into a new one but we seem to be the only market that doesn't do it in blue so that's my excuse for not upgrading :D

I will try and make some but other than strapping my iPhone to the back of the car I don't really have a way to record it.

Come and pick me up, then I'll happily drive it allowing you both hands free to record :D

Looks stunning, enjoy it and look forward to hopefully seeing it at a meet at some point.

I have just realised I'd not shown any pictures of my Morgan Plus 8. A family car, it's been with us since it was 3 years old. It's been used for a bevy of adventures over the years, including track days (hence the harnesses and roll bar), touring on the Continent and a couple of trips to Le Mans Classic. I have some amazing memories of this car, and I'm very happy that it's now in my garage.

It's a 1996 Morgan Plus 8 in Connaught Green with brown leather. Originally a 3.9 Rover V8, it's now running a 4.6 version. It's had a lot of suspension, cooling and engine modifications. The engine ran 275bhp on the dyno before the Libra Motive exhaust was installed.

XqIHtDph.jpg

aEl827Rh.jpg

7da5Lpoh.jpg

As you can imagine it's a lot of fun to drive (it weighs less than a ton), and it makes an interesting garage buddy to the 68 Firebird.

Back in October I went Vulcan chasing in it. 180 miles in one day. Lots of fun.

CRC_RSEWEAA9sff.jpg

I need to clean the wheel some time. Basically an all day job as they really have to come off the car and then take an hour each to clean. :eek:

Beautiful, such a classic design and while the wheels look like murder to clean I can't imagine another style on the car. :D

How does the new exhaust sound and do you have any pics of the firebird?

Beautiful, such a classic design and while the wheels look like murder to clean I can't imagine another style on the car. :D

How does the new exhaust sound and do you have any pics of the firebird?

Thanks

I dont have any videos of the exhaust I'm afraid, but it does sound pretty unique for a Morgan.

Here's the Firebird (plus the exhaust note)

COe_PDYWgAAI9OQ.jpg:large

Link to Youtube

2nd gen was definitely the sweet spot. 3rd gen the flares look skinnier and I really can't get on with that quite prominent ridge around the outer radius.

I just dislike the TT overall tbh, it's just an Audi fashion exercise more than anything of substance.

Back
Top Bottom