Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
Here's our latest household motor, not mine but i'm insured to drive it so as good as :

Porsche Turbo sept 08 model. 0-60 in 3.7s
turbo.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
not quite sure why you would take the photo at that angle tbh, not the best view of the car.... unless you wanted to show off the house as well :p
also, sept 58, rather than 08 surely? :p

anyway, its perfectly possible that the time and date on the camera is wrong.

Last edited:
Associate
Took it myself it was purchased in 08. I have not got the correct date and time in my SLR, hell the battery is out of it half the time, plus the 5d I took it on is now sold anyways.

Last edited:
Associate
Wow your house and car is so much better than mine (I think thats the answer you were hoping for :p)

Tbh not at all, the picture was taken last year, I just spotted this thread today, downsized an image I already had, and re-uploaded it. And i'm damn sure a lot of people here have similar cars and better houses, don't the owners of OCuk have mid-high end ferrari's? So with the sly comment / indirect claim of me posting it up as a "willy measuring" contest was true, i'm pretty sure i'd lose.

Last edited:
Soldato
Who sets up their camera with the correct time and dates these days.

Me.

Took it myself it was purchased in 08. I have not got the correct date and time in my SLR, hell the battery is out of it half the time, plus the 5d I took it on is now sold anyways.

That won't change the time, having the battery out. ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
Well if you really like I can take some new pictures and set the right times on my SLR, wouldn't that make you feel much better invader? ;)

I don't mind mate, just pointing out removal of the battery doesn't effect the time. :)

By all means takes more pictures of the car, but I have no issue with regards to you claiming your parent's have a car they do or don't have. :)

As Fox says, this is your motors, not your parent's. :p

Associate
I don't mind mate, just pointing out removal of the battery doesn't effect the time. :)

By all means takes more pictures of the car, but I have no issue with regards to you claiming your parent's have a car they do or don't have. :)

As Fox says, this is your motors, not your parent's. :p

My father is actually dead, so it's far from daddies car.
Not my parents lol, actually it's my fiance's car, and that's our house behind. I only passed my driving 2 years ago. But its the only car I drive. Don't jump to the wrong assumption mate, just ask, can always tell students a mile off :p.

I'd have absolutely no reason to lie or bend the truth in any way, shape or form. It is not of my interest to do this, I was simply taking part in a discussion that is all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom