Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
i'll post my car up tomorrow it's a new renault clio 1.2 :). Need to take some pics of it, and a review of the porsche. Having only driven 4 cars in my life, I think I may be somewhat biased towards the porsche so don't expect a topgear style comparison :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
Chester for the porsche actually ;) but close enough, wilmslow is closer to manchester.

IMG_7510.jpg

Indeed it is :)

Associate
hehe help yaself to anything on my FTP, wouldn't be public if I didn't stick it in public folders, we almost went for that astin, but the porsche was well worth the extra 20k.

Last edited:
Soldato
That is an awesome present. I'd be driving it constantly for 24 hours! :)

So, how much was that then? ;)

£400 ish i think..

It was a FANTASTIC present, i have loved aston martins for as long as i can remember, i go all weak at the knees at the mire sight of one, so having it for 24hrs would have been amazing!!

Now i say would, and i mean i would have slept in the damn thing, unfortunatly it broke down last night, i know i did not metion it when first posting, but i gave the car back at 7 pm last night :( obviously very disapointed and my girlfriend who had arranged this suprise was very upset, (it was to late to sort anything out last night, so i got back in my car and left) now the company have called this morning and offered compensation.

An Aston Martin DBS for the weekend Saturday AM till monday AM FOC !!! (Starting 28th March)

A very generous gesture, and was obviously very happy to except :D

Soldato
£400 ish i think..

It was a FANTASTIC present, i have loved aston martins for as long as i can remember, i go all weak at the knees at the mire sight of one, so having it for 24hrs would have been amazing!!

Now i say would, and i mean i would have slept in the damn thing, unfortunatly it broke down last night, i know i did not metion it when first posting, but i gave the car back at 7 pm last night :( obviously very disapointed and my girlfriend who had arranged this suprise was very upset, (it was to late to sort anything out last night, so i got back in my car and left) now the company have called this morning and offered compensation.

An Aston Martin DBS for the weekend Saturday AM till monday AM FOC !!! (Starting 28th March)

A very generous gesture, and was obviously very happy to except :D

:eek:

Can I come?

Back
Top Bottom