Show Us Your Motors!

Does the Z not already have an LSD?

It does have a viscous diff, which when it gets hot starts to lose some of its locking ability, plus it is one way, so you have no effect on braking.

It does come up well for a 10 year old car, how old is the paint again? ;)

Some of it is less than a year old admittedly, but that said the car is still old! :p

Choosing my next car is going to be a difficult task indeed... :p

Whenever I see/hear a Z I want one... But getting one doesn't fit in with my flawless grand plan to be in a V8 before I'm 22... :D

Last edited:
Thats not really what I meant, I was thinking more £6K - £7K on a bright red S4 B6 manual Saloon... :eek:

All pipe dreams unless I first get a job closer to home than London... Can't really do 120 miles a day at 28MPG. :p

Last edited:
Yeah but I see my fuel allowance as an addition to my salary. :p

Don't wanna eat into it too much! :D

Unless you're planning to do that exact job, in the same place for years, it shouldn't be that much of an issue. Worst case scenario you drive around in it for a few months, then decide you want to continue at your job and location long term, and decide to get something else. At least you'll have had a few months of fun with a nice car.

If I'd changed my car every time my commute changed, I'd probably have been through about 20 by now. :p

Went for a drive this morning.

rps20160629_082446_843.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom